Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. C

Accepted Camerooons Second Improved staff app

Thanks for the freindly feedback and the +1 <3
  2. C

Thank you also for the positive review.
  3. C

Ahh thanks for the posotive feedback, not so good with spelling, musthave missed it in the spell check.
  4. C

1.1: What is your in-game name? Camerooon 1.2 How old are you? 19 (20 I september) 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? on and off, this is my longest time on the server in one period for a couple of months and i am enjoying it and intend...
  5. C

Denied GMAN's Staff Application

-1 i have Barely seen this man online, I am always on NHS and have recenntly witnesed him rob a bank without adverting and getting Warned, in my opinion not staff material just yet but may be hope in the future if you keep playing and maintain a decent reputaltion in this server.
  6. C

Accepted Young Sheldon's Staff Application

Even Though Of Your Younger Age You Are A Good Role-player And Know The Rules I well therefore Feel That You Would Make a Great Staff Member
  7. C

Accepted Dishonoured Staff Application

good guy in rp, good understanding of rules, general good crack and the guy has a good reputation with everyone so will likely be listened too by just about everyone, i couldn't see a reason why its a bad decision.
  8. C

Denied Cameroon's Staff application

1.1: What is your in-game name? Camerooon 1.2 How old are you? 19 (almost 20 in september) 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? on and off though this is my longest time on the server on one period i would say for a cupple of months and i am...
  9. C

Accepted Badgers second attempt for staff

good guy in rp, good understanding of rules, general good crack and the guy has a good reputation with everyone so will likely be listened too by just about everyone, i couldn't see a reason why its a bad decision.
Top Bottom