Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Camerooons Second Improved staff app

1.1: What is your in-game name?
Camerooon
1.2 How old are you?
19 (20 I september)
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
on and off, this is my longest time on the server in one period for a couple of months and i am enjoying it and intend to stay active as much as possible, I have been working my way through the ranks in the nhs and find myself to be doing well in those and am starting to be known
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:161965711
1.7 References (if any)?
John fries, Badger, Dishonored

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:
2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM or Random Death Match would be Killing a Player for no reason in or out of RP or with or without motive to RP.
1) Alfie randomly shoots Cory on the streets with no motive or reason.
2 )Alfie runs you over with his or a stolen car when you were being perfectly safe walking on pavement, and they come out of nowhere and hit you with their car killing you (could be classed as VDM)

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR or New Life Rule means that after death you must start a new witch means they cannot hold knowledge of events that took place in their old life. It also implies players can't return to the same area in which they died at or in for 5 minutes, if they returrned they would be breaking NLR and would have to be warned.

1) Alfie kills Cory During a base raid, Cory comes back to Alfies base trying to kill them for Revenge them during the raid and breaking NLR as they have returned to the area they died in before the 5 minutes is over also returning also with previous knowledge of past events.

2) The criminal that is being arrested is killed by the officer because he is trying to attack the officer; who is making the arrest, with a knife, he then comes back and kills a that officer, brreaking NLR as the criminal should have no knowledge of the past events. and has retuned tto the same area within 5 minutes.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
the character must be afraid of dying and value their In game life, this means they can't be fearless when in a situation that they in could die, like a raid or a bombing

1) Alfie tries robbing Cory with a knife, they turn around and try to fist fight alfie who has a knife when they know they cant win this fight and should RP as scared.
2) Alfie is being chased by multiple people with guns while being fired upon turnes around and runs back towards the gunshots for no aparent reason with no attempt to surender.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is hostile behavior such as discrimination and violence on the basis of sexual orientations that are non-heterosexual
if Alfie called Cory out for being gay and picked exlusivly on them for being a homosexual
Cory repeatadly RDM'd someone because he knew they were homosexual

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
descriminating against a race, by using word or ratial slurs, or by physical acts, such as targetting someone and bullying them for it.

1) Cory hunts Alfie down and repeatadly kills them because of their race

2) Cory keeps hurling insults at Alfie based exclusivly on their race and using derogotery terms, ratial slurs and Bullying them just because of their race.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:
2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

i would start a sit out of the way of rp. speaking to both sides gathering both of their stories of the incdent looking into any evidence they have, like a clip or a video of them not adveting and explaining the situatuation to them both; until we could come to an agreeable outcome issuing warns or bans if evedance is present then return them both to their last locations, trying to keep the rp as smooth as possible, unless its clear that joe knows and is just trying to waste time, in which case i would warn him, then let them continue, keeping an eye on joe. than on both,then make sure the nhs member either gets their car back or easy access to another vehicle, in this case i would also issue a warn for Crimes agains NHS due to rule D11 of the !motd/rules tab in the F4 menu.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
take both parties somewhere out of rp to a sit location then take both sidesof their stories, cheeck through logs ad/or ask if they have evidence such as videos or clips, however i would still give william a warning, maybe just verbal depending on how many warnings he has ad if he knows he has broken the rules or not, letting him know that you cant attack random members unless they are trying to kill him, then retunrn both to last locations, unless it would break rp to do so.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
first of all i would take them out of RP to a sit locaion, after talking to both sides and getting relevent evidence, i would warn william for NLR and RDM, then maybe follow william around after i have returned him to make sure he follows rp rues, then go to joe, and explain to him he isnt allowed to build on the street as a drug dealer and would need to be a hobo and he needs to remove his buildings, letting him off with just a verbal warning, assuming he has no other warnings and is trying to follow rules.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
i would take joe to a sit location, explainng that he cant bomb whilst a meeting is active and depending on his warnings and weather or not he seems unaware of the rule i would cooldown ban him for a few hours, letting him know he can appeal on the website and letting him know he should read the server rules carefully before continuig to play on the sever.

Section C: Questions
3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
though i cant be too active on the server as i have a part time job away from the computer and run my own YouTube channel, i can work it around in my free time and give a lot of my time to make sure everyone on the server is having as much fun as possible, while im not so strict and can be very understanding, i can be very strict under circumstances where i need to be and i believe this will make me a useful staff member, as it will bring players in with the relaxed system of this server, while not taking away from any of rp parts. and as anyone who met me in rp may be able to tell, while i am really stupid in rp and just trying to have a good time, i can be serious when its needed.
1) Maturity.
2) Freindly to everyone.
3) Knowledge of rules.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
im always willing to reach out to other staff members if i need some assistance with a sit, or need help with explaining the rules.or controlling a non rp situation.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers
No,

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1) good at listening and being a good problem solver
2) Unbiast on eveyone
3) learnt and understand the major rules from talking to higher ups and other staff members

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1) will need some help command wise untill i get my head round the commands and UI.
2) due to having a part time job i cant be as active as i wish, though i will try my best.
3) Can have a shot temper on bad days( have my own battles with mental health curently and am dealing with it slowly, i can elabirate more if needed in a vc)

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
1) i hope to start with this server and stay with this serrve as long as i can and make some new fun memories, help keep this server up, and make sure everyone on the server is as best a time as they can as i find myself calling admin sits more often.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
im dyslexic as you might notice.
Depression.
mild ADHD

Have you received any help when creating this application? only a spell and grammar check
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

+1.

Good application. Good Person. Good everything. ( Fix your strengths it's "unbiased" not being rude )​

+1.

Good application. Good Person. Good everything. ( Fix your strengths it's "unbiased" not being rude )​
Ahh thanks for the posotive feedback, not so good with spelling, musthave missed it in the spell check.

+1 lovely application, genuinely amazing and helpful player in the community. honestly deserves to be part of the staff team.

+1 always friendly, shows great potential for a Staff position, his grasp of rules and RP from multiple points of view are exceptional.

Azz

Accepted, Contact me on discord to arrange an interview.

Top Bottom