Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Stealth

Accepted Artic & John Fries Staff Report

Member(s) of staff: Artic / John Fries Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Admin / Management Date of Incident: 26/09/23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was in a pursuit with John Fries and Autobans, whilst detaining both of them they had managed to...
  2. Stealth

Denied Stealth Warning Appeal

Name: Stealth SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:107425811 Date of warning issue: 26/09/23 Member of staff: James Brown Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: So just now I had been in a quite weird scenario in which I had been revived during a conflict and then arrested the...
  3. Stealth

Accepted RDM Warn Appeal

Yes, after him ramming into me he said "Now your getting arrested"
  4. Stealth

Accepted Cian Cop Baiting Report

Member(s) of staff: Cian Member(s) of staff's rank: Administrator Date of Incident: 23/08 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So I had just dealt with an armed individual and at this stage it was a code 4 and I was about to enter my vehicle, after putting...
  5. Stealth

Accepted RDM Warn Appeal

Name: Stealth SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:107425811 Date of warning issue: 21/08 Member of staff: GMAN / Dale Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning: So I was driving down past NCA building when a police vehicle ahead was recklessly driving ( going extremely slow to the point...
  6. Stealth

Closed Court RP Suggestion

Suggestion: If this suggestion was to be approved the following would be implemented: During court cases / RP you are unable to initiate combat / counter / defend members of your gang via combat I'm sure this could be streamlines a little to cover more than just this aspect of RP How will...
Top Bottom