Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Artic & John Fries Staff Report

Member(s) of staff: Artic / John Fries
Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Admin / Management
Date of Incident: 26/09/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:

I was in a pursuit with John Fries and Autobans, whilst detaining both of them they had managed to kill SUPT Hazedar who was also attending the scene. During which I had managed to tazer and cuff both individuals. Whilst putting one of them in car I had heard a teleport sound at 00:37 In the clip in which as shown in the clip it seems John Fries teleports back to the situation still cuffed from when the SUPT had cuffed him and clearly attempting to escape the arrest I was making on himself. Then at 00:45 It seems he was magically released from out of nowhere. Then at 01:04 The management member states that "Artic did it, not me". Now in this case he was referring to the Senior admin who was at the time on the staff on duty job. When breaking down the clip you can clearly see the management member teleporting away from the situation for no reason, teleporting himself back then being supposedly "Released" by the staff on duty. Now if it was the case that the staff on duty did do this then why would John had not told him he was being chased and was being arrested by myself, nor did the staff on duty look to see if his arresting officer had died. This was clearly rushed and the clip provided clearly shows abuses of both staff members powers in order for the Management member to escape the arrest. Now during the time John was teleported away one would assume he was asking the staff on duty to release him, as the staff member never did any checks to see if his arresting officer was actually dead, nor did he check to see if he was being chased by anyone. Now taking the fact I was extremely close with two police cars and a crashed vehicle you would assume that he was in fact being chased.

Evidence on the incident:

Evidence

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Accepted

Arctic has received disciplinary punishment.

John has been cleared out.

Top Bottom