Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Stealth

Accepted Artic & John Fries Staff Report

Member(s) of staff: Artic / John Fries Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Admin / Management Date of Incident: 26/09/23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was in a pursuit with John Fries and Autobans, whilst detaining both of them they had managed to...
  2. Stealth

Denied Stealth Warning Appeal

Name: Stealth SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:107425811 Date of warning issue: 26/09/23 Member of staff: James Brown Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: So just now I had been in a quite weird scenario in which I had been revived during a conflict and then arrested the...
  3. Stealth

Accepted Cian Cop Baiting Report

Member(s) of staff: Cian Member(s) of staff's rank: Administrator Date of Incident: 23/08 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So I had just dealt with an armed individual and at this stage it was a code 4 and I was about to enter my vehicle, after putting...
  4. Stealth

Accepted RDM Warn Appeal

Name: Stealth SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:107425811 Date of warning issue: 21/08 Member of staff: GMAN / Dale Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning: So I was driving down past NCA building when a police vehicle ahead was recklessly driving ( going extremely slow to the point...
  5. Stealth

Closed Court RP Suggestion

Suggestion: If this suggestion was to be approved the following would be implemented: During court cases / RP you are unable to initiate combat / counter / defend members of your gang via combat I'm sure this could be streamlines a little to cover more than just this aspect of RP How will...
Top Bottom