Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. T

Godles Wouldnt kiss me yesterday

IF GODDLES THE GODLEZ SEES THIS JUST KNOW I MISS YOU AND IM GLAD I GOT TO SEE YOU FOR THE LAST TIME YESTERDAY YOU ARE ALWAYS MY POOKS ALL I WANTED WAS A KISS #LETGODLEZSEETHIS
  2. T

Christmas hobo x

Hey guys how yall doin its me Christmas hobo xx Im sure you all miss me and didn't celebrate when I got banned :) I'm sure ill return some day ( we know the staff hate me ) But just remember I haven't forgot yall ! I don't know whos still on the server still...
  3. T

Denied Christmas hobo's last and Final Ban appeal

Name: TheDoctor SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634591199 Date of ban issue: Dec 31st 2023 Member of staff: Autobans Why should we unban you?: I think you should unban me because I wasnt actually the reason for it happening and They stopped after I said anything I swear on my life I will be on my best...
  4. T

Denied I aint gettin unbanned

Hey Mo, Miss you you should unban me for a day I miss yall xoxo ( this is gettin denied within an hour) But cmon Love - Christmas hobo
  5. T

Closed Insane Suggestion ( its gonna get denied )

You should Unban Christmas hobo he's just a wee boy❤
  6. T

Denied Christmas Hobo's ban appeal.

Name: Christmas Hobo SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199229448126/ ( Couldn't find it ) Date of Ban Issue: 31/12/23 Member of staff: Autobans Ban reason ( screenshot ):Why we should unban you?: Hey, It's Christmas hobo. I get why I have been banned. I was telling the person...
  7. T

Denied Christmas hobo Discord ban app

Name: Christmas hobo Discord-ID: DavidTennant13 Ban Reason: I was telling the person who crashed the server to do it again Ban Date: 12/30/23 Why we should unban you?: I was legit only joking I didn't actually think this was that serious so i was messing around Saying he should do it again which...
  8. T

Denied Christmas hobo staff app v3

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Christmas hobo 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yea 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 5 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:634591199 1.7...
  9. T

Accepted Christmas hobos warn application

Name:Christmas hobo SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:634591199 Date of warning issue: 20-11-2023 Member of staff: Cheese sandwich Warning reason: RDM kinda Why should we remove the warning? I mugged a man as a Hobo king which hobos are allowed to mug and When he didnt drop the money i killed him after 10...
  10. T

Closed Speedy Staff report

Member(s) of staff: Speedy Member(s) of staff's rank: Administrator Date of Incident: 20/11/2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was getting mugged by Waltuh And he had a knife out So i then stabbed him then Speedy Decides to be annoying And pick me...
  11. T

Denied Christmas hobo's Staff app V2?

1.1: What is your in-game name? Christmas hobo / The doctor 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3-4 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:634591199 1.7 What is your Discord...
  12. T

Denied Christmas hobo's Staff application V2

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Christmas hobo / The doctor 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3-4 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  13. T

Denied staff application

| LOOK AT THE REPLY |
  14. T

Denied Fail Base

I get That I have 5 fading doors Thought it was allowed Since it was in RS mansion I will remember this for next time Thanks - The Doctor
  15. T

Denied Ban appeal

Hey I have been banned for LTAP A few days ago The Server Was Actually laggy 2-3 days ago and My game crashed Hoping I could get Unbanned If not Its fine Thanks, -TheDoctor
Top Bottom