Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Fail Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get That I have 5 fading doors Thought it was allowed Since it was in RS mansion I will remember this for next time Thanks - The Doctor

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Please reformat to the following template
Name:
SteamID64:
Date of warning issue:
Member of staff:
Warning reason (screenshot):
Why should we remove the warning?:

Name: The Doctor
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:634591199
Date of warning issue:10/30/23
Member of staff:Hazeder
Warning reason (screenshot):Fail Base
Why should we remove the warning?:I think you should remove the warning as i have never been warned for Somthing to do With Props I thought i was allowed to have more than 2 in RS as i was The only one protecting it.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Were you on RS at the time and was it behind a door that you owned or was owned by RS?

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

You had too many fading doors which is quite clear in the rules that you cant have anymore than 2 in the whole base but you had 3+. And you are only allowed to build behind door that you own or your job owns them and if not either then you can only build on the roads as a roadworker and on the streets as a hobo. Also you have been warned many times before so you should have read the rules by now and if you have not then I suggest you do read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom