Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. C

Accepted Ban Appeal

For example there was a time when the guy I shot and his SCO-19 friends were trying to arrest me as I killed a guy with my knife (through rp) so I tried to kill him. Just because in logs I killed someone doesn't mean it was RDM?
  2. C

Accepted Ban Appeal

Yes but you can see the logs of when I killed him but you didn't see the context behind. Each time there was a situation with the police which involved a friend of mine getting shot at. Just because I killed a guy who was shooting at us in different rp situations , doesn't mean its mass RDM. Did...
  3. C

Accepted Ban Appeal

Name: CobraRegion Steam ID: 76561199068201792 Date of ban: 14/02/2024 Admin who banned me: Waltuh ban reason: It was 1am in morning and my friend is getting attacked by police cus he had his gun out. I defended him by shooting police. The police I mistakenly killed was an NCA not SCO19. Every...
  4. C

Accepted Ban appeal

Name: Mario Steam Id: 76561199068201792 Date of ban: 30/10/23 Member of staff: Hazeder Ban Reason: Mass RDM Why I should be unbanned? I killed a few people with a knife as we were having fights, this admin brings me for an rdm case which I told him the guy had a gun at me and tried to rob me...
  5. C

Accepted Cheeze Sandwich

Member of staff: Cheeze Sandwich Members staff rank: Trial moderator Date of incident: 18/10/2023 Admin ID: STEAM_0:0:419905974 Information of Incident: Incident 1: Calling me a liar for being stuck in jail. Goes away, tells me to stop making a sit or I will be kicked as I was stuck in jail...
  6. C

Accepted Ban Appeal

It was on the sidewalk
  7. C

Accepted Ban Appeal

Name: Mario SteamID:76561199068201792 Date of ban: 15/10/23 Member of staff: Ohm Ban Reason: Prop missuse Why should I be unbanned?: I was duplicating a lamp prop at the side of the road to test something out. He verbally warned me previously which I totally forgot as it was a few hours prior. I...
  8. C

Denied Ban Appeal

I was going around with a friend earlier on and he decided to make ranks in our Chicken agency. He promoted me to sergeant so that's why I put it like that. It's not to miss lead players. Like it was clear and obvious that this was not actual NCA training. First of all why would an NCA training...
  9. C

Denied Ban Appeal

The reason I put national C agency is because its more clear than NCA. It was not an NCA tryout. He could even see that. I said to him its National Chicken Agency. The guy was running around tasing, punching people for fun. It was so clear it was not an NCA tryout. I feel like your just banning...
  10. C

Denied Ban Appeal

Okay so first of all the first interaction was abrupt. You told me to change my job name. I asked why. You did not tell me why and continued to be rude. Second of all the person who I trained was going around beating people up, messing around. It was really obvious that the training was not for...
  11. C

Denied Ban Appeal

Name: Mario Steam ID: 76561199068201792 Date of ban issue: 17/09/2023 Member of staff: Why you should unban me: I was going around rping as part of the NCA. National Chicken Agency at KFC. I trained a guy and made him part of my rp group. Some admin banned me for 2 weeks as he says I waist this...
Top Bottom