Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cob

Name: CobraRegion
Steam ID: 76561199068201792
Date of ban: 14/02/2024
Admin who banned me: Waltuh
ban reason:
It was 1am in morning and my friend is getting attacked by police cus he had his gun out. I defended him by shooting police. The police I mistakenly killed was an NCA not SCO19. Every time I was with him they were shooting so I was helping my friend. I got banned for mass RDM, which I wasn't intending. I apologize if I have killed anyone wrongfully and I do partake in serious rp in the server and belive that I should appeal the ban. Thanks for reading.

Even if it is 1 AM the rules still apply I saw in logs u killed him 4times in the span of 5 or so minutes and he said you kept saying they were hits he didn't have a clip of this but i did look in logs and see that u killed him 4 times therefor i banned you. Sorry for any misunderstanding

Cob

Yes but you can see the logs of when I killed him but you didn't see the context behind. Each time there was a situation with the police which involved a friend of mine getting shot at. Just because I killed a guy who was shooting at us in different rp situations , doesn't mean its mass RDM. Did you even check the logs to see if he shot at me? I get your doing your job but I feel that the sit was delt with looking at the logs rather than having proof of the events....

Cob

For example there was a time when the guy I shot and his SCO-19 friends were trying to arrest me as I killed a guy with my knife (through rp) so I tried to kill him. Just because in logs I killed someone doesn't mean it was RDM?

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

I will give you a chance if you get banned for something like this again then record it or I will deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom