Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. waltuh

Accepted apeal v1

Name: Waltuh SteamID: STEAM_0:0:579933929 Date of ban issue: 15/04/2024 Member of staff: Rashy /Sk1lne Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I believe you should unban me because i pmed my friend bobness "kys" but at that time we was in a discord call and via discord i said it...
  2. waltuh

Denied Warn apeal

Name: Waltuh SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:579933929 Date of warning issue: 04/04/2024 Member of staff: Kai Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: i got warned for 'Failure to listen to staff' when he never even spoke to me all i was doing was putting flags around the map i have...
  3. waltuh

Denied FTA+Cooldown breach Warn apeal

Name: Waltuh SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:579933929 Date of warning issue: 02/03/24 Member of staff: 22Millz Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: So I spawned at hospital by accident then I blew myself up so i could respawn, after this i went to PD me and whiplash were just...
  4. waltuh

Accepted Waltuhs staff app v3

Section A: Applicant's background 1.1: What is your in-game name? waltuh 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? not sure exactly but id say a couple months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  5. waltuh

Denied waltuhs staff app v2

Section A: Applicant's background 1.1: What is your in-game name? waltuh 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? not sure exactly but id say a couple months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  6. waltuh

Denied waltuhs staff app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? WALTUH 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? like 3 weeks don't know exactly 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID...
Top Bottom