Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied FTA+Cooldown breach Warn apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Waltuh
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:579933929
Date of warning issue: 02/03/24
Member of staff: 22Millz
Warning reason (screenshot):
1709418522274.png
Why should we remove the warning?: So I spawned at hospital by accident then I blew myself up so i could respawn, after this i went to PD me and whiplash were just chillin and i said wanna see a magic trick and pulled a bomb out (i wasn't gonna explode it as they were other people nearby) and he said yea go on then so i ran to a corner and blew myself and blew him up acsident. I feel this warn is false because i just wanted to respawn the first time and it was just a bit of fun at pd no one was effected by it other than me and whiplash.

22millz

Staff Member
Unfortunately rules are rules
You have failed to advert bombing, under any circumstance you have to advert,
And you broke the 45 minute cooldown for it.
1709419233641.png

even as rashy said, it wasn't a rp situation i needed to respawn and that was the fastest method i didn't see any harm in it.

Also the bombing advert i false idk why it aint shown there,

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
You should be setting an example as terrioist co leader no just randomly blowing yourself up because you feel like it with no advert and not following rules.

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Denied
You of all people should know that no matter what you should have adverted. If you needed to respawn you could've adverted "kill me" and had whiplash kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom