Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Fersurion

Accepted Fersurion's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Fersurion 1.2 How old are you? 31 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? ~1 month 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:35414696 1.7 What is your...
  2. Fersurion

Accepted Ohm - Staff Complaint

Member(s) of staff: Ohm Member(s) of staff's rank: Administrator Date of Incident: 14/11/2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: When confronted as a police officer outside of DVSA, completely flipped and started making personal attacks against me...
  3. Fersurion

Closed NHS BMW X5 Cannot Be Registered At DVSA

What is the bug: NHS BMW X5 can't be registered at DVSA How can you reproduce the bug: Take NHS BMW X5 to DVSA Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc):
  4. Fersurion

Closed NCA's BMW X5M Can NOT Be Registered At DVLA

What is the bug: The NCA's BMW X5m can not be registered at the DVLA/DVSA. How can you reproduce the bug: Take out the NCA's BMW X5M and attempt to register it at the DVLA. Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): Available On Request
  5. Fersurion

Closed Rule Clarification (Raiding by PD)

So, I have been told be two staff members that police do not need to advert raid, and do not need a warrant if they see someone with a gun. I cannot see this anywhere in the rules, and I am wondering why this is the case? The rules on adverting raids are very clear, and an exception for police...
  6. Fersurion

Closed NHS can be selected as targets in randomised hits

What is the bug: When on an NHS job, you can be selected as a randomised hit. How can you reproduce the bug: Play NHS or assassin and you'll see what I mean Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc):
  7. Fersurion

Accepted Staff Complaint

Member(s) of staff: James Brown Member(s) of staff's rank: Junior Admin Date of Incident: 29/10/2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: He took his own sit. In the middle of PD lobby, he switched to staff to take someone who had attacked him to a sit...
  8. Fersurion

Denied Cadillac Fleetwood 1985 for Royal Syndicate Higher-Ups

Suggestion: Add the Cadillac Fleetwood 1985 for RS Higher-Ups (Trial-Sicerio+) How will this benefit the community: Encourage activity in RS and reward promotions, as currently all cars are available at all ranks. Link(s)...
  9. Fersurion

Closed Mitsubishi Evo X Police fails to register at DVLA

What is the bug: When I try to register my Mitsubishi Evo X Police a the DVSA/DVLA, I get a chat message saying the car needs to be added by the developer, and the NPC still takes my 5k How can you reproduce the bug: As Police, drive the Mitsubishi Evo X patrol car to DVLA and try to register it...
Top Bottom