Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. C

Denied CHAINS staff app :]

My interactions with you have been horrible, you've been blatantly abusive, disrespectful, unprofessional and utterly rude, you lack common rule knowledge for a staff member, not knowing how metagame works. You lack the integrity professionalism and discipline i would expect from a staff...
  2. C

Denied aaron staff application

neutral-not seen any rp interactions with you detailed app did 1v5 against pd with knive and ak what a G
  3. C

Denied Hazeders staff app

neutral-i have never heard of you on this sever ngl very detailed app has a shot with staff
  4. C

hey man why u calling me weirdo what have i done to u man
  5. C

Denied Harveys Staff Application

neutral i have never heard of u or seen you on the sever detailed app
  6. C

Denied Staff app junior

-1 this is because i have seen some bad reactions during a rp moments or in general and you have missed a couple of questions and overall you need a bit more time on the sever.
  7. C

thx for the reply rashy but i believe this infomation you have given is strictly false i have dm u on discord asking why you have gave me this reply as i never see you on the sever and we realy have never talked please reply back when you can.
  8. C

thx for the reply i am very active but ive had a few conversations with you. u probs cant remember cause i changed my name
  9. C

cheers for the reply i will try and make it more detailed
  10. C

1.1: What is your in-game name? CHAINS 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? YES 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3-4 months I believe 1.5 Are you fluent in English? I'm British 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:712083649 1.7 What is your Discord...
  11. C

Accepted eclipse ban apeal

nvm it shows on my medal me being arrested for no reason apparently after blowing up a cop car and shooting my gun after i had spawned a pd which makes no sense then at the npc i was waiting ages to be arrested but i was looking on my phone at the time and i heard a sound of teleporting so...
  12. C

i wasnt i was in jail i swear
  13. C

Name: eclipse SteamID: 76561199384433026 Date of ban issue: 19/11/23 Member of staff:cheeze sandwich Ban reason (screenshot):ltarp Why should we unban you?:why tf did i get banned bro i did nothing i just logged out the sever cause i was tired and it was 22:30 i had school in the morning why did...
  14. C

Denied Magnus appeal for a unban.

its fine ive done it now thx tho
  15. C

how do i get nvida
  16. C

sadly no b c my storage is quite low and medal takes most of it
  17. C

Name: Magnus SteamID:SteamID:76561199384433026 Date of ban issue: today Member of staff: speedy/jhonny Ban reason: mass vdm (screenshot} https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3048239190 :Why should we unban you?: i belive that my shitty internet caused me to have a lag spike...
Top Bottom