Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Magnus appeal for a unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Magnus
SteamID:SteamID:76561199384433026
Date of ban issue: today
Member of staff: speedy/jhonny
Ban reason: mass vdm
(screenshot} https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3048239190
:Why should we unban you?: i belive that my shitty internet caused me to have a lag spike whilst cutting a corner to escape police as i was cutting the corner i managed to see lots of people on the right hand side of the road that i knew i was going to hit them i slammed my finger on the space key to stop but the lag spike delayed it and i caused 3 people to die i honked the horn aswell whilst trying to swerve to the left but did nothing when i had accidently killed them i was shouting 'sorry sorry sorry' and adverted misdrive trying to say that it was a lag spike. this is the reason why i was banned im truefull and love this sever and would love to be unbanned i understand the reason why they had to ban me for this thanks for acknowledging this appeal.

Last edited:

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Do you have a clip that you are able to show me either here or in discord?

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Thank you for making a Ban appeal,
I was called in to your sit to be a second opinion due to the situation, apon looking in logs it was clear that you had VDMed 3 people even though you did do an advert you was still reported for the situation we now find yourself in. We understand that the server does lag a log but as a player that's been on for a while you should know when it comes to driving you should be more careful, more so when you're cutting around corners close to the sidewalk.

I'd also like to point out that you have also openly admitted to the wrong doing lag or not, so id feel as if the ban should stay in place though that will be up to management.

Thank you for making this ban appeal,
I accepted the sit where you were accused of vdming 2 people which I warned you for and jailed you, after looking into the incident as there was another report the 2x vdm turned into 3x which we count as mvdm (mass vehicle death match), after I found that out you were banned for mvdm although you blame lag we cannot just agree with you we must factor in the fact you maybe lying, as if we believed everyone who has said they lagged there'd be much more vdm. As i have stated in a support call with you where i taught you how to find the appeal page please clip anything that you think this was an accident or I've lagged and broken a rule because of it. You are a genuinely nice person as you were calm in the vc but i believe without a clip the ban should stay in place, although its for management to decide.

kind reguards johny

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Sorry for such a long wait for a response anyway while it could have been lag it is still on you to drive the best you can and its best to drive like you are going to lag otherwise when lag does happen you are likely going to kill someone which is what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom