Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. R

Denied warn appeal

Name: revamp SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:576959801 Date of warning issue: 28/2/24 Member of staff: garry smith Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: I was jokingly chasing Jackie around asking for his gun shipment and when he picked up the gun, he aimed it directly at me. I...
  2. R

Accepted ardm in sit

Name: revamp SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:576959801 Date of warning issue: 26/2/24 Member of staff: 22millz Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: Shooting/stabbing somebody in a sit deals 0 damage to the player. It seems that the damage logs stated that you do but I know for a...
  3. R

Accepted appeal

Name: revamp SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:576959801 Date of warning issue: 26/2/24 Member of staff: 22millz Warning reason (screenshot): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1XGs2BixHiOiJR/d13374dtt1eA?invite=cr-MSxucVAsMjExNTEyNjEzLA Why should we remove the warning?: I feel that the warn was...
  4. R

Accepted warned for literally no reason

Name: revamp SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:576959801 Date of warning issue: 18/2/24 Member of staff: rashy Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: I literally did nothing, kept constantly being teleported back and forth from 2 sits, and then got warned for copbaiting. Never...
  5. R

Denied revamp appeal

Name: ReVamp SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:576959801 Date of warning issue: 18/2/24 Member of staff: Jackie Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: Original report was RDM, I killed him for a valid reason and Jackie agreed, since I died a minute or two prior to the same player...
  6. R

Accepted Fersurion Staff Report

Member(s) of staff: Fersurion Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator Date of Incident: 1/12/23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: At BMW dealership, I was stealing Fersurion's car. As I was doing this he took out his gun, so I stabbed him and killed him...
  7. R

Denied Appeal

Name: ReVamp SteamID: STEAM_0:0:576959801 Date of warning issue: 26/11/23 Member of staff: Fersurion Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: A player came up to me with his fists out and saying "wanna go fam" repeatedly. This is slang for "want to fight" so I shot him...
  8. R

Accepted ReVamp Staff App V2 (made one week after the original was posted)

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? - ReVamp 1.2 How old are you? - 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? - Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? - I have been playing Riverside since November 1st, so at time of writing, 23 days, in which I have spent...
  9. R

Denied Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? - ReVamp 1.2 How old are you? - 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? - Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? - I have been playing Riverside since November 1st, so at time of writing, 16 days, in which I have spent...
Top Bottom