Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Ryankz11

Accepted Ramie Staff App

Section A: Applicants background - (Third times a charm, right?) 1.1: What is your in-game name: Chef Ramie (Non-jobs etc.) 1.2: How old are you: 20 1.3: Do you have a working microphone: Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside: 1 Month and 1 day (Returning player too) 1.5: Are you...
  2. Ryankz11

Closed Chef Ramie's Staff App (Third Attempt)

Section A: Applicants background - (Third times a charm, right?) 1.1: What is your in-game name: Chef Ramie (Non-jobs etc.) 1.2: How old are you: 20 1.3: Do you have a working microphone: Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside: 1 Month and 1 day (Returning player too) 1.5: Are you...
  3. Ryankz11

Accepted Chef Ramie's Warn Appeal

SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:22268850 Date of warning issue: 24/03/2024 Member of staff: Jerryy Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove it?: I wasn't made much aware of the warning, let alone VDM'ing anybody (with the intention) - I never remembered being told this face-to-face (which if I...
  4. Ryankz11

Denied Ryankz11's Application (Second Attempt)

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name: Chef Ramie (Non-jobs etc.) 1.2: How old are you: 20 1.3: Do you have a working microphone: Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside: 1 Month and 1 day (Returning player too) 1.5: Are you fluent in English: (Itallian) and...
  5. Ryankz11

Denied Ryankz11's Staff Aplication

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name: Chef Ramie (Non-jobs etc.) 1.2: How old are you: 20 1.3: Do you have a working microphone: Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside: 1 Week and 4 days (Returning player too) 1.5: Are you fluent in English: (Itallian) and...
Top Bottom