Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Pineapple

Accepted NHS Suggestion

Suggestion: Add more slots to Head PMDC in NHS or add DHPMDC job How will this benefit the community: it will make it so that more than 1 of our HUM team can play at once, as of now there is no job for DHPMDC so they have been using head pmdc and there is only one slot Link(s): N/A
  2. Pineapple

Accepted Change The Forums Text Colour

suggestion: Change The Forums Text Colour How will this benefit the community: People Will Be Able To Read Things On The Forums Price: Nothing Link(s): N/A This Is Just Aids
  3. Pineapple

Accepted Daniel Schofield - Staff Application

+1 detailed application, I have had some good experiences with you in-game.
  4. Pineapple

Denied I want to become an admin

-1 Copied Application, Can't Comprehend The Server Rules, Your A Minge Most Of The Time In-Game And The Fact That You Lied About Receiving Help Makes Me Think That You May Do Something Like This Again.
  5. Pineapple

Denied Oloemole Staff App

-1 You Have An Insanely High Ammount Of Warning, In Sits You Don't Seem To Agree That You Have Broken Obvious Rules, For These Reasons And More I Dont Think You Would Be A Good Fit For Staff
  6. Pineapple

Accepted Ban appeal

if this was an error with the binds not saving or something like that I apologize but you have to see it from my perspective, someone runs into a crowd and kills around 10 people with no advert and I think breaking cooldown (logs are really buggy with bombings for some reason) then leaves the...
  7. Pineapple

Accepted Q1pg1's Staff Application

+/- Had Some Good Experiences With You In RP, But You Have Quite A Few Warnings. Hope To See You On The Team!
  8. Pineapple

Denied Staff Diss appeal

Lamby was also a witness to this, I did not take offence but melon did.
  9. Pineapple

Denied Heinrich report

I was told in a staff meeting that saying the word with no context was allowed, and the punishment should be a mute/jail.
  10. Pineapple

Denied Badspell Staff app

In my opinion, you will most likely be biased towards naruto as you are friends I also think that even if he is as active as you say during this he has amassed an overly high amount of warnings within the server
  11. Pineapple

he must of right?
  12. Pineapple

This is where you said you were 23, if you lied about this it doesn't make me think you are very trustworthy.
  13. Pineapple

-1 You have previously lied about your age, you previously said you were 23, you are one of the if not the most toxic people on the server. All of that on top of your insanely high amount of warns.
  14. Pineapple

Denied staff and his friends doing nlr and harrasing

and didnt die...
  15. Pineapple

Denied staff and his friends doing nlr and harrasing

I raided you once...
  16. Pineapple

Denied Littlemorgo15 staff app

-1 no detail and have never seen u on the server
  17. Pineapple

Accepted One more try..

+1 Decent application, you are very active good luck! also happy late birthday!
  18. Pineapple

Accepted Ban appeal numero dos (fr this time)

it was not a "vendetta" I don't even know who you are, I banned you as you were the one who killed the majority of people. as you said I may have been biased so if another staff member would like to look over the situation that would be fine with me.
  19. Pineapple

Accepted deeeeeklan unbaaaan appeal

u did tell him to kill himself and to "slit his fucking wrists" which is the main ban reason, i have a clip if this is required.
Top Bottom