Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied I want to become an admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?El Pade The ...
1.2 How old are you?16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?a month and a bit
1.5 Are you fluent in English?yes
1.6 What is your Steam:STEAM_0:1:186737840
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:Random deathmatch. Killing somebody for no valid RP reason. Walking down the road and killing someone for nothing. Running into spawn and killing people.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:New Life Rule, (also known as NLR) means that you cant return to the place you died at previously. You die doing a bank raid and then you return there and continue killing people. You get shot as a hostage then return to speak to the people about the situation before that you died in.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character's life in situations where your attacker is. able to quickly end your life at will. 2 guns pointed at you when you have only one, this is overpowering you which then counts as fear rp. When someone has a gun to you, you must abide to what they say.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when you single someone out or give abuse to someone for their sexual preference. An example of this is calling someone horrible names. Another example is leaving somebody out because of their sexual preference.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:Racism is when you single someone out or give abuse to someone for their race. An example of this is calling someone horrible names. Another example is leaving somebody out because of their race.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Show Joe evidence that william has adverted and then tell william that he is not allowed to steal an NHS vehicle and then verbally warn him and if he does it again, give him a real warn. After this I would direct him to the rules to refamiliarize him with them.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Check that Joe has adverted then I would check damage logs and if he damaged him before the advert I would warn him for ARDM but if he shot after then I would tell Joe this and then I would close the sit as there is nothing wrong.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would check if Joe has video evidence then when it is valid I will warn him for NLR and I would verbally warn joe for building on the street and the next time he does it I would properly warn him.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would get the evidence and check logs, seeing it is valid, I would warn him for major crime during a PD meeting. If he is a first time offender I will verbally warn him

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I should be chosen as I am very calm and can talk to people politely. I know the ins and outs of being a staff member on a gmod as i have been one on a server before till the server was shut down for good.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I will call a superior staff member.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?Yes it was my friends server and it had 20 players every day.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Problem solver, dedication, Good activity

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: School work (should be all good though to be honest)

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be a staff member as I would like to help the server out for all of the good times it has given me and I want to help keep up the servers' good reputation and make surer that everybody is following all of the rules.

Have you received any help when creating this application? Yes
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:
-1 You just copied from another application on some questions? Not fit for staff.

Plagrism is a terrible thing to do, it shows your incompetence and failure to have ability to even create your own staff app.

You even lied:
Have you received any help when creating this application? No

You're also a literal horrible roleplayer and a minge in-game.

-1 Copied Application, Can't Comprehend The Server Rules, Your A Minge Most Of The Time In-Game And The Fact That You Lied About Receiving Help Makes Me Think That You May Do Something Like This Again.

Plagrism is a terrible thing to do, it shows your incompetence and failure to have ability to even create your own staff app.

You even lied:

You're also a literal horrible roleplayer and a minge in-game.
Thank you for your good feedback :,)

-1 Copied Application, Can't Comprehend The Server Rules, Your A Minge Most Of The Time In-Game And The Fact That You Lied About Receiving Help Makes Me Think That You May Do Something Like This Again.
Thank you for your good feedback :,)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom