Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Kolinsky

Accepted Kolinsky's Ban Appeal

Name: Kolinsky SteamID: STEAM_1:0:154607808 Date of ban issue: No clue since it doesn't show and I don't know where to look it up, but it was a long time ago. Member of staff: Leeroy Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I don't recall the situation entirely, but I was just joking...
  2. Kolinsky

Denied Badspell Staff app

Naruto you are extremely unpopular among the current playerbase, and your behaviour in the past has shown multiple times that you are unfit for the staffrole. Not only that, but you proceed to spam some of 9ers DM's which in my opinion is extremely unprofessional. You changing your name and...
  3. Kolinsky

Denied Badspell Staff app

Nice try, Naruto.
  4. Kolinsky

Denied Brazil's Staff Application

A absolute legend, and a very nice application! +1 to that!
  5. Kolinsky

Denied Replace current "Prop - Ghosting" System

Suggestion: Dear Riverside Staff & Development Team, I kindly request that if possible you try to look for an alternative for the current "Prop - Ghosting" System. Whenever somebody builds anything with the Welder or Precision and you accidently touch it, your entire build gets ghosted. This is...
Top Bottom