Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. JSR

Denied JSR's warn appeal

Name: JSR SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:434727422 Date of warning issue: 04/12/2023 Member of staff: ReVamp Warning reason (screenshot): Prop misuse Why should we remove the warning?: I was out of the way in the small warehouse thing opposite the car dealer with Shark. There was nobody else nearby and...
  2. JSR

Accepted Add RS6 to server

Suggestion: Add the RS6 to the server How will this benefit the community: Because it's an absolutely sexy car Link(s): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1100293800
  3. JSR

Accepted Add the BMW M135i to the civ dealer

Suggestion: Add the BMW M135i to the civ dealer Add the BMW M135i to the civ dealer. Most of the cars are shite in the civ dealer so it would be nice to have a good handling, decently fast car for civs.
  4. JSR

Accepted Scolas Staff report

Member(s) of staff: Scolas Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator Date of Incident: 19/03/2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I pulled up to pd to counter a pd raid. 2 people then came running in so I killed them as I was coutnering pd raid. The 2 people...
  5. JSR

Denied Dolphin's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Dolphin 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Few years I have just had different names 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  6. JSR

Accepted Autistic Dolphin's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Autistic Dolphin 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Few years I have just had different names 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your...
  7. JSR

NHS Ranks need re-doing

What is the bug: SRPMDC can give themselves the GP whitelist and there are multiple other issues with other ranks in game How can you reproduce the bug: By changing to SRPMDC and whitelisting someone/yourself Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): no
  8. JSR

Closed NHS Supervisor Rank Needs Fixing

What is the bug: NHS Supervisor rank can't unwhitelist from anything other than JRPMDC How can you reproduce the bug: By trying to unwhitelist someone as a Supervisor in game Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc)...
  9. JSR

Accepted Autistic's NHS Ban Appeal

Name: Autistic Dolphin Discord-ID: MrJord1nn#1904 Ban reason: N/A Ban date: About a year ago Why should we unban you?: I was globally banned for an unknown reason. My ban is no longer valid on any of the other discords as I am no longer banned on them. They said I was now allowed to join all of...
  10. JSR

Denied Autistic's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Autistic Dolphin 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 2019. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:434727422 1.7...
  11. JSR

Denied MrJord1nn's Staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? MrJord1nn 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 2019. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:434727422 1.7...
  12. JSR

Denied MrJordinn's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? MrJordinn 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 1-2 years (I have been playing before the server shut down) 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6...
  13. JSR

Accepted MrJordinn's Ban Appeal

Name: MrJordinn Discord-ID: MrJordinn#1904 Ban reason: Mass Ping. Ban date: No clue (it was before riverside was shut down) Why should we unban you?: I think you should unban me because back then I was seriously retarded and decided to mass ping because I was annoyed at the server for the things...
Top Bottom