Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Denied Oloemole wanna one more chance for staff.

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Oloemole 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes, in server everyone knows i have nice voice. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Before server closed and actively 2 months or longer. 1.5 Are...
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Denied Gatesway what a Racist.

Member(s) of staff:Gatesway Member(s) of staff's rank:SuperAdmin Date of Incident:16/05/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:Around 3pm (BST) I joined Riverside discord server for Staff interview. There was Wolfmane and Sauce and i take my seat for...
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Denied Oloemole Staff App

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Oloemole 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes, in server everyone knows i have nice voice. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Before server closed and actively 2 months or longer. 1.5 Are...
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Accepted Jackie Staff Report

Member(s) of staff:Jackie Member(s) of staff's rank:Trial Staff Date of Incident:21/04/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Before the start, ı just want to say Jackie is not right person for staff. So Firstly Pade and ı bought AK's from Illegal gun...
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Accepted Ban appeal

Name:Chase Atlantic when i banned Steam id:STEAM_0:0:175239933 Date of ban issue:15.04.2021 Member of staff:Lamby Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I called Lawyer and NCA OFFICER after that I lost my internet connection I restart my internet device and launch server I banned...
  6. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Denied STAFF LAMBY REPORT

I steal a car from Downtown and this car painted like police color, after I escaped from police checkpoint and raid Arthur after that I dont know who is NCA officer follow me and I drive NCA garage lose my track and get elevator to up. Everything was locked and I go down and saw NCA officer. I...
  7. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Accepted NITRP Ban Appeal

Name: Oloemole SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:175239933 Date of ban issue: 03/29/2021 Member of staff: Haryyyy Ban reason (screenshot): NITRP Why should we unban you?: In server My name is Oloemole. GMT around 14:18 Somebody killed Somebody and when somebody killed somebody ı was in spawn my role was...
Top Bottom