Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Jackky

Denied Unban Discord Appeal

Can you inv me please
  2. Jackky

Denied Unban Discord Appeal

Name:jackky#3514 ID: 529729016416960513 Reason:N/a(dk why i was banned) Date: n/a Unban Reason: I believe I should be unbanned as i will follow rules and tos Attachments
  3. Jackky

Hola

Hola
  4. Jackky

Accepted Unban from main discord please

okay can i be unbanned now cheers
  5. Jackky

I probably called someone a retard
  6. Jackky

Alexxx?!?!?!

Alexxx?!?!?!
  7. Jackky

Name: Jack Discord-ID: jackk#3514 Ban Date: 3/4 months ago Ban Reason: DK think Matos got annoyed cuz I said something
  8. Jackky

Please can i be unbanned from main discord. Discord: jackk#3514
  9. Jackky

wtf

wtf
  10. Jackky

T.O.A.O Gang Thread

ok
  11. Jackky

shush

shush
  12. Jackky

Denied Jackky Unban Appeal

close it im leaving rs
  13. Jackky

I also didn't join back within 30 mins so I didn't leave to avoid the punishment, I left because I had to do something.
  14. Jackky

LTAP is leaving to avoid punishment, but how was I leaving to avoid being punished when I wasn't in a sit with you so I didn't know I was going to be punished?
  15. Jackky

I do admit to stabbing Flixz because I was lagging and if you warned me for ARDM I wouldn't mind, but I wasn't in a sit with you when I left and I didn't join back in the next 30 mins, so I don't understand how its LTAP?
  16. Jackky

Name: Jackky SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:584019504 Date of ban issue:10/08/21 Member of staff: Eric Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: Today, the server has crashed once or twice and was very laggy due to a lot of people on the server. I and Flixz had an argument a couple of...
  17. Jackky

Bank Ceiling Bug!

But then I will be killed trying to delete my car
  18. Jackky

Bank Ceiling Bug!

Please fix
  19. Jackky

Bank Ceiling Bug!

What is the bug: You get stuck in the ceiling in the bottom bank car park (Happened to me twice today which results in me getting killed). How can you reproduce the bug: If you drive into the bottom bank and delete your car, you get stuck in the ceiling. Example of the bug in action / any media...
  20. Jackky

Denied Billy Bobs Staff Application Volume 3.

-1 You were on T working with crims; proof here.
Top Bottom