Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Jackky Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jackky
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:584019504
Date of ban issue:10/08/21
Member of staff: Eric

Ban reason (screenshot):
1628633969371.png

Why should we unban you?:
Today, the server has crashed once or twice and was very laggy due to a lot of people on the server. I and Flixz had an argument a couple of minutes before and he killed me due to me mugging him and when he killed me he started laughing (I don't have a problem with this by the way, just for context). I then walk around the main city and see Flixz, where I go over to him and start chasing him because it was funny and I was trying to laugh at him, as he laughed at me when he killed me. I then pulled out my knife to scare him and tried to switch back to my advanced keys, but when I pressed left-click it didn't switch to my advanced keys and I stabbed Flixz z (so I'm not sure how it's ltap-rdm when I didn't kill him). I then had to go do something so I put in OOC "gtg" and quit my game. When I left I was not in any sit and Flixz probably didn't even make the sit as I left a couple of seconds after the event happened. I then received a message from Flixz on discord (shown here) saying someone has been banned. I then was wondering why Flixz would send me that and figured it had something to do with me, so I tried to log onto the server and realized I was banned. I don't know how this is LTAP at all as a. How was I leaving to avoid punishment when I didn't know I was going to be punished b. I didn't join back within 30 mins. I think banning me is completely stupid and the worst thing that should have happened to me was a warning for ARDM. I also go LTAP banned for the wrong reason, as it was not RDM.

Hello jackky,

From the video provided by flixz you had run up to him and stabbed him for no reason instead of explaining that it was a misclick you had instantly typed in chat GTG and for this, I had banned you for LTAP because you intentionally left to avoid this punishment

Hello jackky,

From the video provided by flixz you had run up to him and stabbed him for no reason instead of explaining that it was a misclick you had instantly typed in chat GTG and for this, I had banned you for LTAP because you intentionally left to avoid this punishment
I do admit to stabbing Flixz because I was lagging and if you warned me for ARDM I wouldn't mind, but I wasn't in a sit with you when I left and I didn't join back in the next 30 mins, so I don't understand how its LTAP?

I do admit to stabbing Flixz because I was lagging and if you warned me for ARDM I wouldn't mind, but I wasn't in a sit with you when I left and I didn't join back in the next 30 mins, so I don't understand how its LTAP?
That's because you left instantly

I also didn't join back within 30 mins so I didn't leave to avoid the punishment, I left because I had to do something.

Denied, in the video which Eric posted, you said, "I literally admit I did LTAP but I am making it seem like I didn't and I think I did a pretty good job!" The fact that you were staff only a week ago, a trusted position which I placed you in, and you lied in this ban appeal just makes matters worse for you. If you were upfront and honest, I may have unbanned you with a warning. I hope you realise that I have no intention to ever let you back into staff again, nor accept this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom