Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. JACK

Accepted Jack's Ban Appeal

STEAM_0:0:150999864
  2. JACK

I understand but I've been banned for 5 days and genuinely can't remember doing anything wrong. If I knew I had to go to a sit I would not have logged off.
  3. JACK

Literally no idea why I have been banned, have no recollection of any LTAP at all.
  4. JACK

Accepted Jack's Staff Apllication

1.1: What is your in-game name? CI AFO Jack 5057 1.2 How old are you? 18 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I first joined the server back in 2018 when the map was on rockford but I've been active since April 2021. 1.5 Are you fluent in...
  5. JACK

Accepted Ban Appeal

So I should be punished for your computer's performance on garry's mod? If something exploded when you were in an RP situation would you just ban the person who caused the explosion? I understand what I did was wrong but a 2 week ban for it is outrageous.
  6. JACK

Accepted Ban Appeal

What specs does your PC have? No one on the server complained of the lag but you, the lag was entirely clientside by the sounds of it. Your PC couldn't handle the exploding and fire effects from the cars so you lagged. That is not our fault. I suggest you purchase a better computer and not blame...
  7. JACK

Accepted Ban Appeal

Jackie I did not nearly crash your game, I was running the game at a consistent 100 FPS and did not drop any frames for the duration of my session. I did not come on purely to do this, I have been joining the server every day for weeks now and have even bought VIP and a Knife. Why would I want...
  8. JACK

Accepted Ban Appeal

Name: J a c k SteamID64: 76561198262265456 Date of ban issue: 23/04/2021 Member of staff: Jackie Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I'm extremely active on the server and generally follow the rules (a few warns for FTA etc. being the exception). I also don't believe shutting a...
Top Bottom