Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: J a c k
SteamID64: 76561198262265456
Date of ban issue: 23/04/2021
Member of staff: Jackie
Ban reason (screenshot):
1619209923622.png

Why should we unban you?:

I'm extremely active on the server and generally follow the rules (a few warns for FTA etc. being the exception).
I also don't believe shutting a door on a car justifies a 2 week ban.
Once unbanned I will continue to be active.

You almost crashed my game and you did the shutting onto a car intentionally. The reason you came with why you did it was also bull$hit.

Jackie I did not nearly crash your game, I was running the game at a consistent 100 FPS and did not drop any frames for the duration of my session.
I did not come on purely to do this, I have been joining the server every day for weeks now and have even bought VIP and a Knife. Why would I want to throw all that away?

Jackie I did not nearly crash your game, I was running the game at a consistent 100 FPS and did not drop any frames for the duration of my session.
I did not come on purely to do this, I have been joining the server every day for weeks now and have even bought VIP and a Knife. Why would I want to throw all that away?
whether or not you almost crashed my game. You still did it and actually continued after you closed the door and kept moving it around making it worse.

whether or not you almost crashed my game. You still did it and actually continued after you closed the door and kept moving it around making it worse.
What specs does your PC have? No one on the server complained of the lag but you, the lag was entirely clientside by the sounds of it. Your PC couldn't handle the exploding and fire effects from the cars so you lagged. That is not our fault. I suggest you purchase a better computer and not blame your lag on me.

How can I not blame it on you when you are legit welding bathtubs onto a car and then shut a gate on it and grab it continue to move it around. Again whether it was server lag or my lag. You still did it and almost crashed my game. Accept it and learn your lesson.

So I should be punished for your computer's performance on garry's mod? If something exploded when you were in an RP situation would you just ban the person who caused the explosion? I understand what I did was wrong but a 2 week ban for it is outrageous.

Accepted.
This is on the terms that you accept for what you did is wrong, and that it can affect some players.
If this occurs again, maybe next time you won't be unbanned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom