Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Daniel Schofield

Denied SCO Suggestions

Hello all, Another set of small suggestions around SCO-19. The suggestions: Impounder: Give SCO-19 the impounder. Simply put, some SCO-19 get access to the ticket system and others do not. I just think for the benefit of the server and the department, SCO-19 should have access to remove...
  2. Daniel Schofield

Denied Speeding Suggestion around Licenses

Hello all, Once again, a small idea for the server in relation to RP and bringing a use to the needing of a license etc. The Idea in general: So the idea is to have to get the license as you do now by doing a test, from there, have more speed cameras located around the map (probably best on...
  3. Daniel Schofield

Accepted Server Restarts / Lag reduction suggestion

Hello, I have a couple of small suggestions to help with server player count and lag reduction. Restart times: My first idea is change the server restart time on an evening / night from 12am to around 2am or similar, this is because I have noticed on some occasions the player count being...
  4. Daniel Schofield

Denied RP issues currently found - Suggested fixes

Hi all, Whilst playing on the community for some time now, I have found myself becoming irritated as well as less entertained by the server due to lack of "Role Play" on the server, whilst I understand the point in having fun, some good gameplay etc and people enjoying a firefight, I find...
  5. Daniel Schofield

Accepted Daniel Schofield - Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Daniel Schofield 1.2 How old are you? 21 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 15 Days 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:62144245 1.7...
Top Bottom