Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. raymond reddington

Denied Raymond Reddington Ban appeal

Hi i dident make my own i was talking about it i dient DM adverise if any one i was talking with did i dident do that thing with numbers i miss counted i can tell you how i worked it out but you are right it was 5-6 mounths i am sorry about that also thanks for not jumping stright to denied
  2. raymond reddington

Denied Raymond Reddington Ban appeal

Name: Raymond Reddington SteamID64: 76561198329506402 Date of ban issue: not sure about 13 months ago Member of staff: Leeroy Ban reason (screenshot): just says contract on discord Why should we unban you?: i am sorry for talking about making a police RP and nothink came from that aprt from me...
  3. raymond reddington

Denied ban appeal

Name: trigger2themax SteamID64: 76561198329506402 Date of ban issue: not sure about 3 months ago Member of staff: Leeroy Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: i wanted to start my own police rp this was other 3 mounts ago i clearly haven't done it and it was a stupid thing of me...
  4. raymond reddington

Denied ban appeal

my other poof is i have a another discord account and he sent that message to my other acount why would i do that
  5. raymond reddington

Denied ban appeal

Name: raymond reddington SteamID64: 76561198329506402 Date of ban issue: 4 7 2021 Member of staff: leeroy Ban reason (screenshot): i know i was denied but plz lissen i would never do this i was hacked me zain, super and others where going to make a server yes but i lways was saying i dident want...
  6. raymond reddington

Denied i was hacked

name: Raymond Reddington steam ID: 76561198329506402 member of staff: Leeroy ban reasons: i was banned because i was hacked on discord and he sent inappropriate messages to people one of them Leeroy why i should be unbanned: i cant helped being banned and i have contacted discord and i think my...
  7. raymond reddington

Accepted Staff Application

+1 good guy
Top Bottom