Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Raymond Reddington Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Raymond Reddington
SteamID64: 76561198329506402
Date of ban issue: not sure about 13 months ago
Member of staff: Leeroy
Ban reason (screenshot): just says contract on discord
Why should we unban you?:

i am sorry for talking about making a police RP and nothink came from that aprt from me geting hacked sadly what happned happned but i am sorry for what i did and i would like to come back on the server and join back to PD and NCA (NCA = the best)

sorry

Raymond

Post a screenshot of the ban please, as Riverside hasn’t even been open for a year yet (that being 12 months if you are unsure) so I’m confused on how it’s been 13 months.

Reactions: Jon
Post a screenshot of the ban please, as Riverside hasn’t even been open for a year yet (that being 12 months if you are unsure) so I’m confused on how it’s been 13 months.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-23 205642.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-23 205642.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 17
I was T Leader from approximately July-September, so that would make your ban 5-6 months long... not 13 months. I assume you are just simply putting this number down so it seems like you’ve waited longer than you truly have.

I can recall you made your own PoliceRP and DM advertised to members of Riverside to come leave and join you. So personally, I don’t feel as though you should be unbanned - but I’ll wait for either fzn or jabbers to decide on this.

Hi i dident make my own i was talking about it i dient DM adverise if any one i was talking with did i dident do that thing with numbers i miss counted i can tell you how i worked it out but you are right it was 5-6 mounths i am sorry about that also thanks for not jumping stright to denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom