Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Leon

Accepted Gifyy's Staff Application!

Accepted Please contact me on discord for a interview!
  2. Leon

Denied your mum's staff application

Denied Due to community feedback, you may apply in 2 weeks if you wish to.
  3. Leon

Accepted Downy's Staff Application

Accepted! Please contact me on discord to arrange an interview!
  4. Leon

Denied Juju's Staff App.

-1 ========================================= You are under steam TOS age.
  5. Leon

Denied Flemmer's staff application

-1 ========================================== Unless I am confusing you with someone else I have had to deal with the multiple times during situations where the rolepaly standard is far below what I would expect from a applicant wanting to join the staff team.
  6. Leon

Denied GMAN's Staff Application

A prime example of how you are not mature enough for staff, instead of talking feedback on board you make a unnecessary reply with poor grammar.
  7. Leon

Denied GMAN's Staff Application

-1 ============================================ I do not believe that a 13 year old has the maturity or correct attitude to staff this server to the correct standards.
  8. Leon

Denied Charlie Robson's Staff App

+1 =============================================== RP could improve a bit but overall have good and fun interactions.
  9. Leon

Denied B0110CKS - Staff Application

-1 =============================================== I do not believe that if you can not pass a trial period in PD you can pass trial period in staff. In addition to this I do not believe that you have the maturity to properly perform staff duties.
  10. Leon

Denied Spacey's Staff Application

-1 ============================================================= I do not believe you would be a capable staff member as I feel as you are only just now growing into a capable roleplayer and in my opinion staff should all be capable of roleplay before they start enforing rules upon players roleplay
  11. Leon

Denied your_mums;) STAFF APPLICATION

-1 ========================================= I believe this staff application is below the standards for the average staff application. In addition to this I do not believe you have the maturity to perform staff duties in a capable manor.
  12. Leon

Accepted Sxbbath's Staff Application

+1, great community member, world class RP, would make a great staff member!
  13. Leon

Denied Cameroon's Staff application

+1, nice guy and good RP.
  14. Leon

Denied Thomas Staff ap

-1, I do not believe a 13 year old has the maturity to execute staff duties properly.
  15. Leon

Accepted Young Sheldon's Staff Application

-1 I do not believe a 13 year old has the maturity and capability to perform staff duties properly.
  16. Leon

Accepted allens 2nd chance as staff :)

+1 overall, RP is good and so is most other stuff except mic spam, you would need to stop that.
  17. Leon

Denied Sam's Staff Application

18. Leon

Denied Jerloc Metagame report

The wanted status displaying above heads was rules In Character and may be used as much, this was stated by Community Manager Gatesway.
  19. Leon

Denied Leon

Hi Lenny, thanks for making this report. First I would like to address the location of the sit, I TPed to the reporter who was with 2 others, the reported and someone else (you) who I believed to be a witness. At this point I did not find it necessary to take the sit somewhere else, nor does...
  20. Leon

Accepted Leon on Duty Staff Report

Hello, thanks for making this report, first of all I would like to apologise if I came across as rude, I was under a lot of pressure at the time with 4 other sits and someone Mass RDMing shortly before. The reason for me saying good luck was due to me trying to find another staff member to...
Top Bottom