Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Akai

Accepted Ban appeal

Oh brilliant I remember this! So I was driving down the street slowly on cruise control, this guy hops out of his car, and asks on voice chat "How much did this car cost?" "25 mill" I replied. He then advertised car jack and on voice chat shouted for me to leave the car. As he was not infront...
  2. Akai

Accepted Ban appeal

Also why can't I find this ban in the "warns-kicks-bans" channel on discord? This is not adding up to me.
  3. Akai

Accepted Ban appeal

Name: JollyRoger SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16029834 Date of Ban Issue: I'm assuming 06/09/2021 Ban Reason: Why should we unban you?: I should not be banned to start with. Hello, I logged off yesterday as usual, when I get tired and have nothing to do, or I crash (which has been reported in my...
  4. Akai

Denied Instant Money Printer Despawning

Edit: I'm just going to follow guides and Cian's advice to uninstall all addons from other servers and just be strict to what servers I join and which addons I download. Maybe I just have subscribed to a some servers addons and they're causing me the problems all this time.
  5. Akai

Unhelpful comment. However, my PC is as follows: GTX 1080Ti 12Gb VRAM i5-7640x at 4.0 GHz 16gb Ram x299 Aorus Ultra Gaming motherboard It's not the latest and best PC, it's not RTX 3090 standard. However, it's more than enough to run Garry's Mod considering the recommended system requirements...
  6. Akai

Below is a picture of my two money printers that I created at 1pm today. I upgraded each one of them to max level for £175,000 each, making a cost of £370,000 including the 10k initial costs of the printers. Each minute gives me £12,000. So to make back my £370,000 investment I need to wait 30...
  7. Akai

Discord Not Working. HELP!

Hey, I have joined the discord server, typed in "!verify" into the verify channel. I received a message from RiversideRobot: I click onto the link, and it sends me to this page: I click onto connect, and it just sends me to the Riverside Roleplay steam workshop. I've tried doing this on...
  8. Akai

Accepted "Senior Mod" Eric Nelson / Cian / STEAM_0:0:171497831

Hello Cain, I agree with you that the Roadworker's responsibilities are to maintain RP friendly interactions, we are off to a mutual agreement on that degree. However, the rule B27 which you have quoted is irrelevant to this incident. The rule B27 only applies to a roadworker that is 'working'...
  9. Akai

Accepted "Senior Mod" Eric Nelson / Cian / STEAM_0:0:171497831

Member(s) of Staff: Eric Member of Staff(s) Rank: Senior Mod Date of Incident: 18/08/2021 with a time estimated at 17:00. Information about Incident: Below. Evidence on the incident: Below Hello, I have just created this account to post my staff-report as the admins on the server have...
Top Bottom