Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: JollyRoger

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16029834

Date of Ban Issue: I'm assuming 06/09/2021
Ban Reason: Untitled.png

Why should we unban you?: I should not be banned to start with.

Hello,

I logged off yesterday as usual, when I get tired and have nothing to do, or I crash (which has been reported in my Suggestions thread about Money Printer Despawning when I crash) and have logged into today at 09:54am and a "BANNED" message has appeared on the screen saying I have left the server to avoid punishment.

This is absolutely outrageous, as I did NOT leave to avoid punishment, and on top of that 3 days!? I'm very curious to know from Dale what did I do on the server to 'have to leave' for? I would love to have a discord call with you to discuss this in further detail, as yesterday I spent most of my time gambling on the slots and driving through the streets in my brand new Bugatti veyron which cost me £25,000,000 and took me 3 days of solid grinding in the gambling area to make. I have barely spent much time outside the Platinum area, and when I did, it was to drive in my new car I grinded for. Scott was on duty yesterday near the time I left the server and he was aware of me driving in my new car.

As confusing and frustrating this is to see this morning, this has got to be a personal attack because I can not remember ANYTHING that this can relate to.

To sum up, this has got to be a mistake, I'm not a rulebreaker by any means. I've been quite mature on this server since joining. Please arrange a discord call or in-game voice chat meeting so I can discuss this in detail and avoid having to type text forum posts during this very frustrating time.

JollyRoger

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Good afternoon JollyRodger,

Thank you for posting an appeal regarding your concern over your ban.

To summarise, a staff sit was made reporting yourself for "LTARP." A player on the server reported to myself that he had attempted to carjack your (and I quote) "brand new Bugatti veyron." Further to this, the reporter claimed that he had shot at your vehicle and you drove away. At which point, the reporter alleged that you left the game resulting in your car disappearing.

Obviously, I checked the blogs to corroborate their story. Sure enough, advert logs confirmed that they adverted "carjack"; player combat logs confirmed that they shot at you and disconnection logs showed you leaving the game only a few seconds after.

At the time, I failed to see how it could have been a mistake on your behalf, so I spoke to Jordz (him being the highest staff member online), explained to him the factual evidence and I decided to have you banned for what I could only deduce as LTARP. I understand that it is confusing and frustrating, but from my perspective, I had no other choice. Maybe you could help explain in more detail what occurred?

Thank you, Dale ❤️

Oh brilliant I remember this!

So I was driving down the street slowly on cruise control, this guy hops out of his car, and asks on voice chat
"How much did this car cost?"
"25 mill" I replied.
He then advertised car jack and on voice chat shouted for me to leave the car.

As he was not infront of my car but only the back side of my car and I was already moving, I drove away very fast. However, he shot at my car from a distance, and since the health on sport cars are lower than others, it blew up leaving me alive inside.

As I was not prepared to walk all the way from the docks back to spawn, I decided to disconnect for the evening and do something else.

I fail to see how I was disconnecting to avoid punishment when he advertised a car jacking while simultaneously blowing my car up.

I disconnected because there was no car left.

I'm glad this has been cleared up, but I would of preferred a discord message instead of an instant ban without my side of the story.

To sum up Dale, regardless of me leaving the server or not, my car would have not existed as it was destroyed. I am well aware of the need to stay on the server for 5 to 10 minutes before disconnecting after a car jacking.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom