Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Biggie Cheese

Denied Biggie Chese warn appeal

maybe you should have explained instead of just being silent and warning me
  2. Biggie Cheese

Denied Biggie Chese warn appeal

Name: Biggie Chese SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:616260174 Date of warning issue: 11/03/2022 Member of staff: Toast Warning reason (screenshot): RDM Why should we remove the warning?: Everyone's data was messed up so me and a few people who's data was messed up were killing each other since we cant...
  3. Biggie Cheese

Denied Biggie Cheese Ban appeal

i dont understand how that was LTAP if i was already dead
  4. Biggie Cheese

if i was already dead and respawned how would i still be apart of the RP then?
  5. Biggie Cheese

Whats LTARP and why ban me for it?

i died and got respawned so i wasnt in RP
  6. Biggie Cheese

i did after this
  7. Biggie Cheese

Name: Biggie Cheese SteamID: STEAM_0:1:616260174 Date of ban issue:28/06/21 Member of Staff: Dababy Ban reason: LTARP Reason: I got raided by Dababy and i said i was gonna move base and started deleting my weed stuff so i can spawn it in somewhere else (the weed stuff was already grown and...
  8. Biggie Cheese

i got raided by Dababy and i said i was gonna move base and started deleting my weed stuff so i can spawn it in somewhere else (the weed stuff was already grown and harvested) and he respawned me so i cant move base, i then left because i had to write my CV for college and had more important...
Top Bottom