Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Biggie Cheese

Denied Biggie Chese warn appeal

Name: Biggie Chese SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:616260174 Date of warning issue: 11/03/2022 Member of staff: Toast Warning reason (screenshot): RDM Why should we remove the warning?: Everyone's data was messed up so me and a few people who's data was messed up were killing each other since we cant...
  2. Biggie Cheese

Denied Biggie Cheese Ban appeal

Name: Biggie Cheese SteamID: STEAM_0:1:616260174 Date of ban issue:28/06/21 Member of Staff: Dababy Ban reason: LTARP Reason: I got raided by Dababy and i said i was gonna move base and started deleting my weed stuff so i can spawn it in somewhere else (the weed stuff was already grown and...
  3. Biggie Cheese

Whats LTARP and why ban me for it?

i got raided by Dababy and i said i was gonna move base and started deleting my weed stuff so i can spawn it in somewhere else (the weed stuff was already grown and harvested) and he respawned me so i cant move base, i then left because i had to write my CV for college and had more important...
Top Bottom