Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. FrostyXL

Accepted Frosty ban appeal

Name: Frosty Discord-ID: ytosrf Ban reason: No Idea Ban date: No Idea Why should we unban you?: I'm an OG Riverside player and would like to make a return i have no idea why i was banned (cant remember nor when)
  2. FrostyXL

Denied Frosty's Ban Appeal again!

Name:Frosty SteamID64: 76561198154162578 Date of ban issue: 27/01/22 Member of staff: Leeroy Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I'm not cheating, the clip doesn't show much and I don't understand how I'm cheating I'm willing to show a lot on my pc and whatever to try get...
  3. FrostyXL

Denied Squidward Bias

Member(s) of staff: Squidward Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin Date of incident: 23/01/2022 Information about the incident: I was randomly whitelisted to Jihad and was told by a T commander to switch job and go bomb people, So I switched job and bombed people, After that Squidward tped to me put...
  4. FrostyXL

Denied Frosty Unban

Name: Frosty SteamID64:76561198154162578 Date of ban issue: idk but it was a while ago Member of staff: CHIEFSUPT Fin 2071 but I think it was a person named Harry that requested the ban Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: Cause the server was amazing, I had so much fun on it and...
Top Bottom