Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Toast

Accepted Jewy

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Toast 1.2 How old are you? 18 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I started 2019 and took along pause from the gmod and the server and got back after the new riverside. 1.5 Are...
  2. Toast

Accepted false rdm warn

Name: Toast SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:108813860 Date of warning issue: 17/07/22 Member of staff: David Jointelsky Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: Bonquiqui adverted kill me so i did with a shotgun and someone was caught in the crossfire, i tried explaining this...
  3. Toast

Accepted Toast Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Toast 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I started 2019 and took along pause from the gmod and the server and got back after the new riverside. 1.5 Are...
Top Bottom