Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. lollolman

Denied Ban appeal

Name: Legal Jack / VICE-VICE 80 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238731403 Date of ban issue: 10/01/24 Member of staff: Godlez Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?:Obvious false ban, lad ran out of reasons to ban me so he banned a literal 15 yr old whos been playing on the server since 12 a...
  2. lollolman

Denied False ban appeal

Name: Johnny Fiddlesticks SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238731403 Date of ban issue: 12/11/23 Member of staff: Ohm Ban reason (screenshot):Why should we unban you?: Wasn't NITRP, was crimes against NHS at most, accidentally hit 2 people with the first responder shit I stole and immidiently said it was an...
  3. lollolman

Denied Ban Appeal

Name: leah (Can't remember ingame name) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238731403 Date of ban issue: 06/11/23 Member of staff: godlez (False banner of the year, give him a medal) Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: Dude dragged me into a sit and sat for a minute and a half and didn't explain...
  4. lollolman

Denied LTARP Appeal

Name: lollolman SteamID64: 76561198437728534 Date of ban issue: 01/05/2022 Member of staff: Kev Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I didn't leave to avoid roleplay. I left because my dad called me for lunch. Just because it happened at an inconvinient time does not mean that I...
  5. lollolman

Denied Ban appeal

Name: lollolman SteamID64:76561198855097708 Date of ban issue: I believe feb 22 (dont have exact date) Member of staff: Legal Lee Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?:I have learned my lesson. I know now that it isnt acceptable to spout racism at people when I get killed while...
Top Bottom