Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied π’𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐩𝐩π₯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐒𝐧

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? shadow
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3-4 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:562828494
1.7 What is your Discord? Shadow2475
1.8 References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
[EXAMPLE 1]
Mini is in a car and decides to kill a random person on the sidewalk

[EXAMPLE 2]
John steals Pats car pet then dies and comes back and kills John

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
[EXAMPLE 1]
Willam steals bugwares car and kills bugware but bugware respawns and kills Willam

[EXAMPLE 2]
Bob is in a Banna raid when Info kills him bob then come back and steals his get away car
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
[EXAMPLE 1]
Dark Sky is being kidnapped by a guy and he takes his gun out and kills him

[EXAMPLE 2]
ArcccZ is getting mugged by a guy with a gun and he gives him the money
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
[EXAMPLE 1]
King ET is hoarding a gay person and is shouting hateful slurs at them

[EXAMPLE 2]
Jim is going up to random gay people and shooting them for no reason at all
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

[EXAMPLE 1]
arcccZ is going up to anyone who isn't English and is shouting racial slurs at them

[EXAMPLE 2]
cian is going up to anyone who is a different race and/or gender and for no reason banning and warning them
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

{ANSWER]
I would take Willam to the staff room and explain to him he is not allowed to steal NHS vehicles i would also check logs for a carjack then I would tp him back to his original spot and I would tell Joe to look out for carjacks in chat
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

[ANSWER]
I would take Joe and Willam to the staff room then I would check the logs for a PD raid if there was one I would let Willam go and I would tell Joe to make sure he checks for a raid of any kind before calling staff if he didn't pd raid I would warn him and tp him outside of PD. [also it depends if he was in PD or not if he wasn't I would warn him if he was he would get tped back

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
[ANSWER]
I would get Joe and Willam and take them to the staff room then I would check the logs to see if he adverted then get both stories and if they both added up warn them

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts β€œPd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

[ANSWER]
I would TP Joe to me at the staff room and I would look at the logs to see how many people died then warn him and if he did it again ban him for the time he needs i would ask a higher-up how long the ban should be and ban him
Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Because I am active a lot and will always help anyone in need

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would DM a staff that was higher up than me or an admin
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes I do not much but I was a Discord staff for a server and I was also a staff on a Minecraft server a while back
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
im mature
I like helping people on the server
I can be on a lot
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
AFK sometimes
can't be on every day but can most days
N/A
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
because I have seen a lot of corrupt staff and i would like to even it out and would all together like to make the server a better and funner place
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
no

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

Last edited:
Neutral

Seen on the server recently, application looks alright, I think it might be good for them to gain respectability in the server before becoming staff.

22millz

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
+1

seen you couple of times rp'ing and not minging, application detail seems decent

Jon

-1 Here is why

Well firstly i haven't had any RP interactions with you so i cannot talk about your behaviour or anything like that.

For

you didn't provide a definition only examples, a definition would mean explaining what RDM is and how it happens for example, RDM random death match occurs when a member deliberately kills another member without any reason

for 2.7

and

you would only warn them for MassRDM? they killed more than 3+ people which count as MassRDM, first one sure it might of been a silly mistake, but the second one would defintently been a ban in my opinion as an Ex Senior Moderator.

3.1 is grossly under detailed, same goes for 3.4

3.5 said provide 3 weaknesses, you provided 2 weaknesses.

3.6 if you have seen quote on quote corrupt staff, best thing you could of done would be to make a staff report.

Summary:

Your staff application lacks a ton of detail, i would expect a staff member to put in at least some detail in their staff application, you lack the simple grammar and spelling skills i would assume a staff member would have, i haven't seen you on a single time, it might just be me but i am quite aware of people who are on the server,

i will have to give this staff application a -1.

-1 Here is why

Well firstly i haven't had any RP interactions with you so i cannot talk about your behaviour or anything like that.

For

you didn't provide a definition only examples, a definition would mean explaining what RDM is and how it happens for example, RDM random death match occurs when a member deliberately kills another member without any reason

for 2.7

and

you would only warn them for MassRDM? they killed more than 3+ people which count as MassRDM, first one sure it might of been a silly mistake, but the second one would defintently been a ban in my opinion as an Ex Senior Moderator.

3.1 is grossly under detailed, same goes for 3.4

3.5 said provide 3 weaknesses, you provided 2 weaknesses.

3.6 if you have seen quote on quote corrupt staff, best thing you could of done would be to make a staff report.

Summary:

Your staff application lacks a ton of detail, i would expect a staff member to put in at least some detail in their staff application, you lack the simple grammar and spelling skills i would assume a staff member would have, i haven't seen you on a single time, it might just be me but i am quite aware of people who are on the server,

i will have to give this staff application a -1.
I didn't realize it said mass RDM that's completely my fault

I cant be on until January second because of wifi issues but they will be fixed very soon

Those hours must not have been very productive for 2 and Β½ hours of work. Couldn't even find a third weakness.
FearRP:
[EXAMPLE 2]
ArcccZ is getting mugged by a guy with a gun and he gives him the money
"he gives him the money" ok good isn't that supposed to happen?
Racism:
[EXAMPLE 2]
cian is going up to anyone who is a different race and/or gender and for no reason banning and warning them
"different race and/or gender" racism overall isn't anything to do with gender.
2.7 and also kinda 2.9:
[ANSWER]
I would take Joe and Willam to the staff room then I would check the logs for a PD raid if there was one I would let Willam go and I would tell Joe to make sure he checks for a raid of any kind before calling staff if he didn't pd raid I would warn him and tp him outside of PD. [also it depends if he was in PD or not if he wasn't I would warn him if he was he would get tped back
you don't warn for mrdm

I don't think I've ever seen a "shadow" on the server of ever being on the server (can't know if you have a working microphone or how you are as a person), your application is oddly styled and kinda hard to read (though chronological it's just is hard to find what you're looking for at some sections). 2.8 answer you could have just used for all the scenario questions, kinda have to go in-depth with what you are gonna do to resolve the sit. You didn't even use the format at first.

Denied, please improve your current involvement within the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom