Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted 2 week ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Skateboard
SteamID:
Date of ban issue: 10/05/22
Member of staff:Cian I think
Ban reason (screenshot): Mass rdmed 3 people.
Why should we unban you?: I asked the only admin on what the punishment for mass rdm. He told me warning. The server was dead and everybody was messing around killing eachother like usual late at night. Then I just shot by an assasian I killed him I know I shouldn't have but I decided to kill 3 other people. So I only killed 3 people without a reason. So the admin lied about my punishment which made me rdm 3 people. If I knew the punishment was a ban I wouldn't have done it Everyone was messing about rdming anyway and I was the only one who was affected

Which admin said this to you. Anyway, you knew what you were doing was against the rules so why should I consider unbanning you... just because you thought you’d get away with it?

Which admin said this to you. Anyway, you knew what you were doing was against the rules so why should I consider unbanning you... just because you thought you’d get away with it?
Cian said it. And everyone was rdming each other anyway. And I was the only one who got warned or banned. there were very few people on and nobody cared anyway. Literally right next to spawn as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom