Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted 22millz staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

22millz

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
1.1: What is your in-game name? 22Millz
1.2 How old are you? 17
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I would say since October-November 2023
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:183198974
1.7 What is your Discord? 22millz
1.8 References (if any)? Millz

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random death match, it's where you kill someone without reason. EX.1: killing someone defenseless and random on the streets. EX.2: recklessly driving and VDM'ing people on purpose.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule, You may not return to the situation you died for 5 mins. EX1.: you got shot and came back to the situation to get your things back. EX.2: you failed to raid PD so you tried again within the 5 mins.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fearing for your life so you do everything in your power to preserve life. EX.1: you are getting kidnapped but you are defenceless, so you try to punch the kidnapper to fight for your life. EX.2: you are getting shot while having nothing in your hands and THEN pulling your gun out to kill them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Discrimination against Homosexual persons. EX.1: targeting someone because they're gay. EX.2: being bias to them because they're gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Discrimination against people of different colour or race. EX.1: making fun of them because they are not your colour EX.2: being rude to them because they are not your colour.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would teleport Joe and tell him he did advert, but he has broken a rule of Crimes against NHS. I would teleport William to the sit and ask him about what happened and warn him for Crimes against NHS.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask Joe where he was, ask for proof, if he wasn't in PD during the raid. I would warn William for RDM. if Joe was in PD I would tell him to be careful next time.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would teleport them both into a sit, explain the situation, warn William for FTA, NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would teleport Joe to a sit, tell him that there was an advert for pd meeting no majors, tell him that majors mean situations where alot of police officers require response and then proceed to warn him for MASS RDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I should be chosen over other applicants as I can multi-task due to being in multiple departments with decent activity, therefore I can space out the times I play on each department. such as pd, sco, rpu and as a moderator. With my current roles in the departments, it shows my dedication to RP and act professional at all times, no strikes as well prove my professionalism.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would contact higher ups in admin team, or anyone who knows how to solve most of problems. on the other hand, if there wasn't any active, I would try my best to solve it, if the person in the sit would have a problem how I'm handling the situation I would tell them to report me on the forums so the admins can have a look at it and tell me what I did wrong so then I can learn from my mistakes.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: As previously said, multi-tasking as I can be active even though I'm in 3 departments. Dedication, it will help me get experience as a staff member so then i can improve on my mistakes. Communication, with my skills to patience i won't have to rush sits and i will listen to the situation and try to deescalate it.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: No previous experience, but i will learn as i moderate more. Targeting, as i will warn users, certain people might get angry for not following the rules therefore they will try to make my staff experience worse. More pressure, the more departments I'm in, the more i have to dedicate and keep up with the activity, so my time in the departments may decrease due to the pressure from it.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I would like to be a staff member as i like being the server being professional and calm, i despise minging because it can get annoying and frustrating when people are not listening to the server rules ruining experience for everybody.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

+1

seen a couple times always fun to rp with only had a quick scan through his application seems alr

+1
Never had any bad encounters with Millz when RPing. Seems to be fairly mature and level headed. I think would be a good addition to the staff team since some of the more recent accepted applicants are questionable..

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
+1
Seen active, fairly mature and professional, overall had an good experience with him would be a good fit for staff.

+1

22Millz is an active and respectable player, never seen him minging. Deserves a shot at staff.

+1
I have seen in him in game and he is always professional and hard working. He is also really active.

+1

22millz is very active player i never had a problem around him when we were rping. fit for staff

SCO19 CPL

PD CINS

NCA J-AGENT

NHS SRPMDC

+1 his application seems good and he has never wronged me or anyone I know in-game so I think he deserves a shot

+1

Seen in game many times, well thought out application, would be a good Moderator

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
This is a easy accept. Please message me/other staff management members to arrange an interview! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom