Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied 3 Day ban for LTARP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Gibbs
SteamID:
Date of ban issue:16/08/2023
Member of staff:Trainee Sxbbath
Ban reason (screenshot): 1692216950686.jpegWhy should we unban you? : My pc crashed, i understand why i was punnished, from someone else's perspective it looks like a simple re-log, but my pc Just bluescreened! anyone i play with can testify that my pc is shit, i have nothing going on all week so this server is essentialy my main scourse of entertainment, and belive me, i would rather spend 10 mins in a gmod server jail than 3 days of boring shit. i would love if if my ban was revoked, but i understand if this is impossible i would settle for a reduced time if possible, once again, i am terribly sorry. im also sorry for the unprofessionalism, i'm 16, quite stressed and this is my first time making a forum post

Last edited:
just to maybe strengthen my case, i was on 300 ping, there were alot of people on, and my pc was overheating, they sound like classic and cliche responsed but its all true, sorry

Hello, I would just like to clarify your ban. The reason you were banned is because when you were tasered and told you were going to be arrested you had left the server and joined back instantly. You have been banned for this in the past just to mention. If your PC was to bluescreen you would have been out of the server a lot longer time. Just to add to that if it bluescreened the log would have said "timed out" whereas your log said "disconnected by player".
Hope this clears it up

Just to add I've had to ban you twice this week for LTARP where you get cuffed then leave and instantly join back

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Hello Gibbs could you please send your steam id.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

The reason I am denying this is because you keep getting banned for LTARP so during this ban time please read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom