Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted aaron unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: aaron
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484
Date of ban issue: 23/09/23
Member of staff: arctic
Ban reason (screenshot): 1695492514899.pngWhy should we unban you?: i got told by another admin that switching jobs to avoid being arrested isnt LTARP

From my knowledge, Any kind of switching jobs/avoiding roleplay is counted as LTARP. However it seems from your message it seems you have intentionally swapped jobs in order to avoid in your eyes the "leaving to avoid roleplay punishment" which either way clearly shows your lack of attention to actually wanting to roleplay and wanted to do whatever you could to avoid being arrested.

So in my eyes with your intentions of finding "loop holes" or intentionally doing certain actions to avoid being arrested, the punishment should still stick

From my knowledge, Any kind of switching jobs/avoiding roleplay is counted as LTARP. However it seems from your message it seems you have intentionally swapped jobs in order to avoid in your eyes the "leaving to avoid roleplay punishment" which either way clearly shows your lack of attention to actually wanting to roleplay and wanted to do whatever you could to avoid being arrested.

So in my eyes with your intentions of finding "loop holes" or intentionally doing certain actions to avoid being arrested, the punishment should still stick
i only left cuz i hate being arrested, nothing else, and parks said in general that it isnt LTARP

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

I will remove the ban and give you a warn for FailRP.

And you will have 46 warns so please follow the rules from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom