Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Add Zero's GenLab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Add zero's GenLab
How will this benefit the community:
The idea is simple, Could be a vip/platvip job attainable through tokens as well.
Now for some proper details: NHS will have a dedicated unit which fights the diseases that can be spread by the people on the job. Now ofc NHS is inactive as hell so you could also make it a public job with very limit access to tools unlike the ones NHS would get. Implementing rules preventing people from infecting the hell out of spawn or simply disabling the virus hotspots would prevent this from being used to ruin any and all RP. The addons also includes NPCs which allow you to earn money off making the diseases. which would allow for another influx of income. Object contamination would likely have to be disabled considering but it would definitely make it so it is important to keep track of your surroundings. With proper server rules in place I believe this could be a very fun addon to have on the server. and depending on the creativity of the players (really gotta pray for that ngl) it could lead to interesting RP situations.
Link(s): The addon

As for server performance issues. Since you'll be charging people for custom jobs you might as well use that money to upgrade the servers specs.

+1 I've seen youtubers review this mod and it works pretty well.

MoDesigns

Community Owner
Developer
Superadmin
Community Management
We're a PoliceRP server, I am not sure this fits the gamemode. Although I haven't taken it out of consideration completely.

i would literally bash my skull with a hammer if this isnt added please this will be so good please i beg lord almighty pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom