Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Alexs staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Alexxx
1.2 How old are you?15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? ye
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 year +
1.5 Are you fluent in English?Ye
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_1:0:536938503
1.7 References (if any)?Jon , Jeep , toast , soritus , pringle , bobi , curvingsky , spidog , mozzie , ben

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match - Killing somebody for no reason ,Jordan comes up to Jon and shoot him for no reason . Example 2 : Jon goes into Bp and kills tay for no reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule - When you die your under NLR you cannot come near to the place where you died / Around the same area

Example 1 - Bobi goes to a BP raid , Jordan kills Bobi because he comes inside , Then Bobi respawns at Suburbs and goes back into the BP to try kill Jordan again.

Example 2- Jeep Raids the PD , SCO go through the back and get killed , All of the SCO Come back and still die.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear RP - When you have More than 1 weapon on you , you must cooperate with the people who have the weapons aimed at you . But if you had your weapon out and then somebody surrounds you then you do not have to cooperate.

Toast and Ben aim mk 18's at Harry , They advert kidnap and tell him to get inside the car instead Harry runs off.

Jon and bobi raid the PD they get inside the Armory they see a police officer standing there they pull out their weapons and tell him to turn around , The police officer pulls out a Glock and shoots them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: When your prejudice against gay people.

Example 1 . Jimothy comes out gay Dylan calls him a dirty "Fag***"

Example 2. Garry comes out as a transgender in a Call noris joins and finds out and calls him a "Unloved gay tranny"

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: When you dislike a certain race because of the color of their skin.

Example 1. Nicholas runs up to a black person and starts calling him a "cotton picker"

Example 2. Katie goes to her corner shop , she sees a Muslim and says " Ew its a terrorist "

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would teleport to Joe and take him into a private area , I would then bring William and talk to him about what happened , Then i would check Williams Warns if he had a previous warn for the same reason I would warn him and jail him for 100 seconds to read the MOTD .

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Well i would take joe to a private area then I would check advert logs to see if Will did advert , If Will did advert i would return Joe , If he didn't i would bring him and ask him why he didnt advert and then ban him for mass RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring then into a sit i would tell joe he needs to move his base , then i would talk to william why he Failed to advert , Nlr'd once once he tells me why i would warn him for FTA,NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Well , I Could either give joe a warning for interrupting a meeting or a MRDM ban , I would ask my fellow staff friends to help me decide on my decision . I would most likely give him a warn

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Well , I am a active member for a year straight now I have been staff a few times but i am here to stay hopefully , I don't rp much so being staff wont be a problem , I'm always willing to help whoever needs the help . I am a changed man i just want another chance in staff since it was pretty fun last time .

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Ask other staff what to do in the staff chat.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Knowledge , activity , Communication

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: School , mental health , Getting along with certain people but i will always remain professional infront of them .

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? It's fun , helping the community and stopping rulebreakers

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? no

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Jon

+1 Quite chill guy very nice when he doesn't get constantly harassed by people, previous staff member!

-1 you break a lot of rules regularly, seem unprofessional and I don’t think you would be a good fit on the staff team.

+1 because he knows what to do he knows rules chill guy and very active

Arguing in his staff app
Bad activity and unresponsive to the roles are given to him + minge

Th
Arguing in his staff app
Bad activity and unresponsive to the roles are given to him + minge
Thanks for the response but i am always on , i have always fulfilled every role that has been give to me . Any tips for me to improve? if yes please tell me them as i am trying to change. Also i wasnt arguing i was just telling him that you cant vote twice and gave him a tip to edit it and add it onto his other one

Mozzie

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
+1
Good fella (has definitely changed his attitude)
Knows the rules well

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Alexxx
1.2 How old are you?15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? ye
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 year +
1.5 Are you fluent in English?Ye
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_1:0:536938503
1.7 References (if any)?Jon , Jeep , toast , soritus , pringle , bobi , curvingsky , spidog , mozzie , ben

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match - Killing somebody for no reason ,Jordan comes up to Jon and shoot him for no reason . Example 2 : Jon goes into Bp and kills tay for no reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule - When you die your under NLR you cannot come near to the place where you died / Around the same area

Example 1 - Bobi goes to a BP raid , Jordan kills Bobi because he comes inside , Then Bobi respawns at Suburbs and goes back into the BP to try kill Jordan again.

Example 2- Jeep Raids the PD , SCO go through the back and get killed , All of the SCO Come back and still die.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear RP - When you have More than 1 weapon on you , you must cooperate with the people who have the weapons aimed at you . But if you had your weapon out and then somebody surrounds you then you do not have to cooperate.

Toast and Ben aim mk 18's at Harry , They advert kidnap and tell him to get inside the car instead Harry runs off.

Jon and bobi raid the PD they get inside the Armory they see a police officer standing there they pull out their weapons and tell him to turn around , The police officer pulls out a Glock and shoots them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: When your prejudice against gay people.

Example 1 . Jimothy comes out gay Dylan calls him a dirty "Fag***"

Example 2. Garry comes out as a transgender in a Call noris joins and finds out and calls him a "Unloved gay tranny"

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: When you dislike a certain race because of the color of their skin.

Example 1. Nicholas runs up to a black person and starts calling him a "cotton picker"

Example 2. Katie goes to her corner shop , she sees a Muslim and says " Ew its a terrorist "

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would teleport to Joe and take him into a private area , I would then bring William and talk to him about what happened , Then i would check Williams Warns if he had a previous warn for the same reason I would warn him and jail him for 100 seconds to read the MOTD .

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Well i would take joe to a private area then I would check advert logs to see if Will did advert , If Will did advert i would return Joe , If he didn't i would bring him and ask him why he didnt advert and then ban him for mass RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring then into a sit i would tell joe he needs to move his base , then i would talk to william why he Failed to advert , Nlr'd once once he tells me why i would warn him for FTA,NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Well , I Could either give joe a warning for interrupting a meeting or a MRDM ban , I would ask my fellow staff friends to help me decide on my decision . I would most likely give him a
-1 minge unfairly permabanned me, doesn't know what he's doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom