Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Alfie Real Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? AlfieReal
1.2: How old are you? 17
1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 26/04/23
1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yeah
1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:814719262
1.7: What is your Discord? AlfieReal
1.8: References (if any)? lewis sayed gavin winkal

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM (Random Death match) is where you randomly kill someone. 1. Rando stabs Bob and kills him for no reason. 2. William shoots and kills Rando because he dislikes him.

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples: Metagaming is when you collect information outside of RP and use it to your advantage. 1: Justin and Josh are in a call and Justin tells Josh he is being mugged at the mall and Josh goes there and kills the mugger. 2: Gavin is a NCA AGENT and sees that Jabbers is a professional grower and executes a warrant simply because he saw what job Jabbers is.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP (Fear Role Play) is when someone is under fear for their life. This can occur when they are either; Under gunpoint or Outnumbered 1. Jim gets a gun pointed at him by Dave when he is trying to pick the lock on a car. Dave tells him to turn around and give him 2k. Jim runs away. 2. Josh and his 9 friends surround Shayden with M4 Super 90s. They tell him to follow them or they'll kill him. Shayden pulls a glock and starts shooting josh.

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples:
Cop baiting is where you do something to get a cop to chase with you without a reason 1: Kyle sees a Police Man in a car and decides to crash into him to bait him into a chase 2: Bobby sees a Police Man talking to someone and Bobby decides to punch the man the police man was talking to

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples: Treating some people differently from others because of their race, religion or ethnicity . 1: Bobby is from India and is walking down the road and jack says your not welcome here. 2: A Black Man Who Was Hurt In A Car Crash Has Been Treated Unfairly By The Police While The Other Guy Has Been Let Go.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1. Inform Dave that he cannot steal NHS vehicles. 2. Jail him for one minute and tell him he has to read up on the rules by typing !motd. 3. Warn him for Theft of an NHS vehicle.
2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? 1. Bring both of them to a secluded area. 2. Check the console with ` and check if he adverted 3. If he didn't advert I would warn him for FTA (FAILURE TO ADVERT)
2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? 1 bring both of the to a private area 2 tell James you cant base on the sidewalk if not a hobo 3 tell him he can read the rules by !motd

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? 1 bring them to a private area 2 tell bobby that there are no major crimes allowed during meeting 3 if he didn't know base raiding was a major i would let him off with a verbal and tell him to read rules via !motd

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? See Many People break rules when no staff is on and I want to stop them

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? contact another online member

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? once on a old server

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: 1 I will be on the server very late 2 I will be taking sits most of the time on 3 I'm very active

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: none

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? see people break the rules every day on the server when no one is on want to stop them.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? nope

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? sure

Last edited:
+1 very active especially later into the night when less staff are on, lovely guy never had a bad scenario with him

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
-1 Like benny said you have stolen some sentences word for word from another staff application, meaning you put 0 effort into this application.

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? AlfieReal
1.2: How old are you? 17
1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 26/04/23
1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yeah
1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:814719262
1.7: What is your Discord? AlfieReal
1.8: References (if any)? lewis sayed gavin winkal

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM (Random Death match) is where you randomly kill someone. 1. Rando stabs Bob and kills him for no reason. 2. William shoots and kills Rando because he dislikes him.

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples: Metagaming is when you collect information outside of RP and use it to your advantage. 1: Justin and Josh are in a call and Justin tells Josh he is being mugged at the mall and Josh goes there and kills the mugger. 2: Gavin is a NCA AGENT and sees that Jabbers is a professional grower and executes a warrant simply because he saw what job Jabbers is.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP (Fear Role Play) is when someone is under fear for their life. This can occur when they are either; Under gunpoint or Outnumbered 1. Jim gets a gun pointed at him by Dave when he is trying to pick the lock on a car. Dave tells him to turn around and give him 2k. Jim runs away. 2. Josh and his 9 friends surround Shayden with M4 Super 90s. They tell him to follow them or they'll kill him. Shayden pulls a glock and starts shooting josh.

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples:
Cop baiting is where you do something to get a cop to chase with you without a reason 1: Kyle sees a Police Man in a car and decides to crash into him to bait him into a chase 2: Bobby sees a Police Man talking to someone and Bobby decides to punch the man the police man was talking to

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples: Treating some people differently from others because of their race, religion or ethnicity . 1: Bobby is from India and is walking down the road and jack says your not welcome here. 2: A Black Man Who Was Hurt In A Car Crash Has Been Treated Unfairly By The Police While The Other Guy Has Been Let Go.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1. Inform Dave that he cannot steal NHS vehicles. 2. Jail him for one minute and tell him he has to read up on the rules by typing !motd. 3. Warn him for Theft of an NHS vehicle.
2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? 1. Bring both of them to a secluded area. 2. Check the console with ` and check if he adverted 3. If he didn't advert I would warn him for FTA (FAILURE TO ADVERT)
2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? 1 bring both of the to a private area 2 tell James you cant base on the sidewalk if not a hobo 3 tell him he can read the rules by !motd

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? 1 bring them to a private area 2 tell bobby that there are no major crimes allowed during meeting 3 if he didn't know base raiding was a major i would let him off with a verbal and tell him to read rules via !motd

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? See Many People break rules when no staff is on and I want to stop them

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? contact another online member

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? once on a old server

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: 1 I will be on the server very late 2 I will be taking sits most of the time on 3 I'm very active

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: none

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? see people break the rules every day on the server when no one is on want to stop them.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? nope

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Dear Mr AflieReal,

After careful consideration and a background check of your staff application I have come to the conclusion that you are the perfect staff member as you have NO WEAKNESSES! I find this highly unlikely as this must mean that you do not sleep or eat, etc... You must have at least 3 weaknesses that will affect your staffing. Additionally, it is quite clear that you have copied your application from a previous one, in some answers word for word.

I recommend that you think more carefully about writing your OWN Staff Application rather than copying someone else's including those 3 weaknesses.

Overall, I will -1 your application.

Thanks, Mozzie.

22millz

Staff Member

What godlez and benny said,
Ive checked and i see that you stole some details.

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
You are not allowed to copy from other people's applications :mad:

You should attempt to reapply after a week with some imagination!

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom