Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted apeal v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Waltuh
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:579933929
Date of ban issue: 15/04/2024
Member of staff: Rashy /Sk1lne
Ban reason (screenshot):1713568299261.png

Why should we unban you?: I believe you should unban me because i pmed my friend bobness "kys" but at that time we was in a discord call and via discord i said it means kiss your self (you can ask bobness) and im very sorry and want to play best gmod server.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Hi waltuh You were banned for saying kys(Kill your self) to a staff member, You have also been warned for this in the past when you said it to a sco member during a try-out. We take endorsing suicide very seriously.
1713629359308.png
First offence you were warned about saying it.
Thanks, rashy

Last edited:
like i said i didn't mean it in the term "kill your self" and i was in a call with bobness at the time and he knew that

Bobness

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
I don’t see why he should be banned for saying kys to me in dm’s. We we’re indeed in a call and we were messing around. So idk why he got banned without me making a report out of it

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Hi Waltuh,

I have forwarded this to our Forums Manager, Jakey. He will have the final word in this case. You should hear from him in a few days.

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Benny

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Accepted

I will accept on this occasion, however if something like this happens again you will receive another ban. I suggest you think about what you're saying and sending to people. No matter what you meant to say, you should know that it would not have been taken in that context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom