Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted appeal from ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: nobody/no0ne
steam id: STEAM_0:1:241600893
date of ban issued: Wednesday 7th February at 21:57:35 2024
member of staff: 22millz
ban reason: LTARP (I have a screenshot)
why should we unban you: it was unlawful to me to be even in the jail as it was taser rush against me and there has been an investigation into it by spicy and HOD as I have a clear clip of taser rush. I was also inside the jail at the time of leave, not before hand which to my knowledge is okay as I was already issued the sentence and money was deducted from my account.

I got a report of you leaving while getting away from a police chase (the policeman who made the sit). I assumed you left the server so i banned you. My witness is (CSUPT HERBERT/ Johny/wolfie ) If i have and johny made a mistake, i apologise and ill be happy to unban you. 1707395191991.png1707395238832.png

what is the gap between them two ? the only time I have left is when I was already in jail. i saw the amount of time left in my sentece before i had left
I got a report of you leaving while getting away from a police chase (the policeman who made the sit). I assumed you left the server so i banned you. My witness is (CSUPT HERBERT/ Johny/wolfie ) If i have and johny made a mistake, i apologise and ill be happy to unban you. View attachment 2431View attachment 2432
what is the gap between them two ? the only time I have left is when I was already in jail. I saw the amount of time left in my sentence on my screen before I had left. that must have been a mistake by you two

what is the gap between them two ? the only time I have left is when I was already in jail. I saw the amount of time left in my sentence on my screen before I had left. that must have been a mistake by you two
that's what Johnny told me, i will be happy to get you unbanned. (well it's the forum managers decision)

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

You only have 1 warn, so I will accept the ban appeal just make sure to read the rules and follow them and to of course wait out the time you have been jailed for. If you have any issues about how a staff member has punished, or acted towards you or others you may always make a staff report or to dm staff management on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom