Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: revamp
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:576959801
Date of warning issue: 26/2/24
Member of staff: 22millz
Warning reason (screenshot): 1708973078132.png https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1XGs2BixHiOiJR/d13374dtt1eA?invite=cr-MSxucVAsMjExNTEyNjEzLA

Why should we remove the warning?: I feel that the warn was wrongfully given. The situation included me stealing an SCO car and swiftly driving away. I knew that I had 10 seconds to advert so I tried to get a safe distance away before doing so. After approximately 3/4 seconds, I was shot dead by the player that reported me. I was later brought to a sit and warned because apparently I should have adverted while I was dead. I don't believe I should have due to the fact that adverting is an in character thing and if I adverted while dead it would possibly break FailRP.

Accepted.
in reading through this i agree with you're statement once dead you shouldn't have to advert due to the fact 1 u died within 10 seconds and 2 they got the car back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom