Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ape
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:581030609
Date of warning issue: 08/05/2024
Member of staff: FLX
Warning reason (screenshot): Cop bait/Car minge https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2bXnMp60cJ-Lf6/d1337EV4U2mE?invite=cr-MSxLQjUsMjAyODA3ODM0LA
Why should we remove the warning?: 1) It wasn't car minge I was experiencing input lag at the time due t having a wireless keyboard and slightly "over accelerated" backwards into a PD car. It was not intentional nor was it me mingeing. Had someone minged they would have simply flown into the car at 100mph. And as for cop baiting it wasn't that either since originally it was by mistake as mentioned before and if driving away from the PCSO with a red ky is considered cop bait then how am I meant to escape from an accident...

flx

Hello GoodFortune,

As mentioned in the staff report you have made against me, you parked into a parking space, which then you changed your mind, you could've easily exited the parking space you were originally in & turned onto the road, instead you turned out a little bit & then you lined yourself up & backed up into the police vehicle pushing it a distance away from the original location. As stated in the staff report also I personally believe it was a little bit of car minging & cop baiting, this is why you received the warn for "Car minging / Cop baiting"

Have a lovely rest of your evening.

Regards,
flx

Benny

Management
Forums Manager
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Hi Ape,

After reviewing the context from FLX and the clip you provided in this appeal, your intentions looked pretty clear: To Car Minge / Cop Bait.

Also, it's funny how you didn't have any input lag the first two times you reversed to line your car up to push his car. Therefore, I am going to deny your appeal, and your warning is rightfully given.

Be more careful in the future and stop bullying the PCSOs just because they are an easy target...

Kind regards,
Benny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom