Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Arjun Sayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ6

Name: Arjun Sayed
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:162459210
Date of warning issue: 02/01/24
Member of staff: Johny
Warning reason (screenshot):
1704156758073.png

Why should we remove the warning?: As provided in the video clip below, i was driving the speed limit not car minging driving on the correct side of the road, saw the opposite lights turn yellow so i proceeded through a green light and then my game stutters which prevented me from turning completely (which if you listen with audio you can hear when I press my turn key in comparison to when my van begins to turn) which meant i rammed into the cop car which was on the wrong side of the road, i instantly began breaking when i rammed the car because i didnt want to cause loads of damage and then johny who i hit as a result took it upon himself to warn me for car minge without taking me to a sit or even allowing me to explain my situation or be able to show him a clip of what happened

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

You can see them in the road before taking the turn and if you are turning left why would you not look there before turning. But he should not be taking a sit on the road for this very reason but if this does happen again I will just deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom