Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Arnholds Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Arnhold
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56836889
Date of Ban issue: 3-4-24
Member of staff: Jackie
Ban reason:1712174813109.png
Why should we unban you: Honestly, I don't know what caused this ban. I looked through my clips for anything that could point to why I was banned for LTARP but I can't find anything. If anyone knows more about the situation that made it so LTARP happened, that would be nice. If it indeed is deemed LTARP I had absolutely no intent on that whatsoever and I think my so far Clean record suggests that. However, I will accept the outcome of this thread.

I might have a clip if I know what the situation was

Last edited:

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Could you provide the clip by any chance.

Could you provide the clip by any chance.
Well, I have up to 30 clips of today, I would need to know what the situation was, and who reported me before I even know which clip to share. If you really want to see all the clips then that is certainly possible

So I believe this is the situation where you were SAS, a government official killed you and called for NHS to come to revive you. As they were waiting for NHS to revive, you just disconnected from the server. Believe Taxman reported you and has a clip of it which I've seen, but yeah that's pretty much it.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Accepted - As this is your first offence and I will give you the benefit of the doubt, if this happens again it will not be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom